Rising Claw
Rising Claw
Profession: Champion/Bard
Race: Human
Player Status: Spambot

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Measle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Thanks as always.

Your "About Stylunk" window still says Version 1.6 though.

Do I get a hidden reference to how handsome I am for finding that for you?

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive

Post by Skirwan » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Unfortunately not, as you were beaten to the punch twice. Also, I'm told the bloodshroud can't be turned into a shirt, and my change notes on the web page mistakenly refer to 8th circle healer shirt instead of pants. All of which will be fixed in Stylunk 1.7.1, slated to be published 'soon' by which I mean whenever I feel like it.

Apologies to everyone for the oversights, and many thanks to those who pointed them out.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

noivad
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active

Post by noivad » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:39 am

Skirwan wrote:Version 1.7. Featuring the 8th circle healer pants, bloodshrouds, and a whole load of forest-y clothing sold by some guy I've never found.

Have fun.
The package is in the mail...
http://www.clanlord.net/
Org Du Lac's bestiary: http://bestiary.clanlord.net/index.html
Gil Galad’s Pirates http://pirates.clanlord.net/ & Ranger Studies: http://studies.clanlord.net/
?security warning:View cert•CL players assess valid by refs

Kalypso
Rising Claw
Rising Claw
Profession: Healer
Race: Sylvan

Post by Kalypso » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks Skirwan.
"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.--Robert A. Heinlein

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia

Post by Skirwan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Stylunk 1.7.1, get it while it's hot.

The only changes are that the version number in the about box matches (forever this time -- hurray for bindings!) and the bloodshroud cloak is no longer shirtable. But you should go ahead and download it anyway, because Noivad wants you to and Noivad rocks.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia

Post by Skirwan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 am

My hosting provider seems to have added a new 'nostalgia' feature where they randomly revert my files and databases to the way they were a month and a half ago, so the current Stylunk page is... well, I'm honestly not sure where it is. Hopefully somebody just messed up a routine backup somehow and my data's just temporarily indisposed. In the meantime, you can download Stylunk 1.7.1 directly right here.

(And if anyone out there has any friends at Midphase/ANHosting, please feel free to ask them why they suck and if they enjoy sucking and if they have any short-term plans to maybe look into not sucking so much anymore. Sigh.)

Edit: And it's fixed.