Introducing Stylunk

General Clan Lord discussion

Moderator: CL GMs

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Post by Skirwan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:57 pm

Measle wrote:Any chance Stylunk could add armor colours as well?
All requests for additions to Stylunk should be sent to Supportunk - <thingy> - mac - <thingy>] - com and should include official item name, screencap of the item in question (PNG, night off), dyeing/bleaching restrictions, and preferably sucking-up.

Grammar and capitalization ensure a happy Skirwan. Putting something descriptive in the subject line ensures an eluded spam filter. Getting Alsoft to hurry up and ship me DiskWarrior would be worth super-mega-bonus brownie points because until I get this #$%@ server fixed (again! :( ), I have nowhere to host stuff.

Various and sundry restrictions don't apply to Noivad, who rocks, nor to the only other person who rocks who, sadly, chose not to sign his or her proof of rockingness.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

User avatar
Magnic
Exile
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot
Location: Austraila
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Magnic » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:45 am

any chance this will ever be made for windows users?
Vagile wrote:I've had to remove your sig. If it happens again, you're out for a while.
THEN FUCKING DISABLE IT!
ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO, I KNOW IVE DONE IT BEFORE MY SELF.
NOT THAT IT USES ANY FUCKING BANWITH BECUASE IT LOADS FROM OTHER SITES, FUCKING N00B.

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Skirwan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Magnic wrote:any chance this will ever be made for windows users?
Probably not. Besides, I'm friends with a lot of those PAG people you don't like, you wouldn't want to use my software anyway.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Skirwan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Skirwan wrote:
Magnic wrote:any chance this will ever be made for windows users?
Probably not. Besides, I'm friends with a lot of those PAG people you don't like, you wouldn't want to use my software anyway.
And as long as I'm writing: (1) Neither of those things in your signature is Murphy's Law, (2) if you're really from Australia you might want to learn how to spell it properly, and (3) naming your character 'Umbrionn' is just so sadly unoriginal that I almost feel guilty making fun of it.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

User avatar
Raul
Noble
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Raul » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:16 pm

Skirwan wrote:
Magnic wrote:any chance this will ever be made for windows users?
Probably not. Besides, I'm friends with a lot of those PAG people you don't like, you wouldn't want to use my software anyway.
i would, though
also does magnic = umbrionn?

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Skirwan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 pm

Raul wrote:also does magnic = umbrionn?
And if Magnic isn't Umbrionn, he has a picture of someone else's character as his avatar, which is arguably even weirder and lamer.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

User avatar
Raul
Noble
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Raul » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:22 pm

Skirwan wrote:
Raul wrote:also does magnic = umbrionn?
And if Magnic isn't Umbrionn, he has a picture of someone else's character as his avatar, which is arguably even weirder and lamer.
yeah it confused me at first
does anyone know whose character my avatar is?

User avatar
Fogtripper
Noble
Posts: 1344
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:41 am
Profession: Walker of Ether
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot
Location: a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Fogtripper » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:36 pm

Raul wrote:
Skirwan wrote:
Raul wrote:also does magnic = umbrionn?
And if Magnic isn't Umbrionn, he has a picture of someone else's character as his avatar, which is arguably even weirder and lamer.
yeah it confused me at first
does anyone know whose character my avatar is?
Prue? No...Algy?

User avatar
Largo
Bane of the Black Heart
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:51 pm
Profession: Champion
Race: Concealed
Player Status: Inactive

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Largo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Raul wrote:
Skirwan wrote:
Raul wrote:also does magnic = umbrionn?
And if Magnic isn't Umbrionn, he has a picture of someone else's character as his avatar, which is arguably even weirder and lamer.
yeah it confused me at first
does anyone know whose character my avatar is?
Gorvin. ö

User avatar
DragonHawk
Exile
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:52 pm
Profession: Designated Faller
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Inactive
Location: land of ale and honey...
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by DragonHawk » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:51 pm

Raul wrote:
Skirwan wrote:
Raul wrote:also does magnic = umbrionn?
And if Magnic isn't Umbrionn, he has a picture of someone else's character as his avatar, which is arguably even weirder and lamer.
yeah it confused me at first
does anyone know whose character my avatar is?
hal, but not from the original film?
Largo wrote: "If you say one more bad thing about my festive shirt, I'm going to tear out your damn eyes."
Foxx wrote: "Every word you speak sends children running for their lives, screaming in fear."
...CHICKEN GLORY!

User avatar
Eden
Fenix Fire
Fenix Fire
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Thoom
Player Status: Active
Location: Town Center
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Eden » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:49 am

How is Stylunk v.Tiger coming?!
Savior wrote: It's a good thing other races can't join us. They would be overwhelmed with desire in the presence of all the Thoom, and then we'd have to fight off the monsters AND them.

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Skirwan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 am

Eden wrote:How is Stylunk v.Tiger coming?!
Tiger won by TKO.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Skirwan » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Stylunk's various feline phobias have been conquered, and he is now quite comfortable playing with with both tigers and leopards.

Stylunk 1.6

It now loads images straight out of the CL_Images file instead of carrying around a copy of all the sprite images, making it a smaller download and meaning that the next time someone decides to tweak the size of the Zo icon's forearm you'll see the results immediately. The one drawback is that you'll need to use Stylunk on a machine with Clan Lord installed. And if that's a problem, well, that's kind of weird.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

User avatar
Salandra
Exile
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:02 pm
Profession: Mystic
Race: Thoom

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Salandra » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Yar! Thanks Skirwan.
http://www.lfgcomic.com/
Help control your Mystic population. Bury all their trainers!

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Introducing Stylunk

Post by Skirwan » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Version 1.7. Featuring the 8th circle healer pants, bloodshrouds, and a whole load of forest-y clothing sold by some guy I've never found.

Have fun.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Post Reply