ThoomCare™
ThoomCare™
Profession: Healer
Race: Thoom
Player Status: Active

Re: Armor should not wear while fallen.

Postby Phroon » Sun May 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Hoggle wrote:
Grapthars Hammer wrote: Good luck, and goodbye.

You shall be avenged.

Never give up, Never Surrender!

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive

Postby Skirwan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:34 am

meph wrote:...go start a boxing match with a bengal tiger.

Incidentally, I would pay to see this.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Talin
Noble
Profession: Healer
Race: Sylvan

Postby Talin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Eldon wrote:
Talin wrote:Lava does not damage a fallen more, but it seems it damages armor more. Logic as per Eldon. It does give a new fallen message, though, maybe that is his "excuse".

Thanks for the attitude. Bite me.

Relax already, Eldon. Just give non native speakers some slack. Attitude was not my intention.

There are bugs at work here, thanks for aknowledging that much in the meantime. I do hope this will not end in lava hurting fallens. Which would of course prove all the cynical views of CL. I am not sure that would bring more players to CL though. I thought we want more players.

Eldon
CL GM
CL GM

Postby Eldon » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Talin wrote:There are bugs at work here, thanks for aknowledging that much in the meantime. I do hope this will not end in lava hurting fallens.

Some lava already hurt fallens, but you just not be aware of it.

But this is definitely a bug. I just replicated it. It doesn't appear to be armor, but the lava script.

However, if anyone has a case where you were fallen somewhere not on lava and not taking damage but your armor wore, please let me know. I can't replicate that case, so I'm going on the assumption it's the lava script.
Eldon, a Clan Lord GM

Cinnamon wrote:I think you're one of the best GMs I've ever been frustrated with. 11 years & counting. I'm a loyal CL addict & you're a big part of why. For being willing to stick your chin out, many thanks.

Eldon
CL GM
CL GM

Postby Eldon » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Eldon wrote:
Talin wrote:There are bugs at work here, thanks for aknowledging that much in the meantime. I do hope this will not end in lava hurting fallens.

Some lava already hurt fallens, but you just not be aware of it.

But this is definitely a bug. I just replicated it. It doesn't appear to be armor, but the lava script.

However, if anyone has a case where you were fallen somewhere not on lava and not taking damage but your armor wore, please let me know. I can't replicate that case, so I'm going on the assumption it's the lava script.

I never followed up on this, but this should be fixed. It wasn't an armor issue but an outmoded way of dealing damage in the lava script. It was cleaned up, given a new pair of shoes, and released back in the wild.

Please let me know if anyone thinks this is still broken.
Eldon, a Clan Lord GM

Cinnamon wrote:I think you're one of the best GMs I've ever been frustrated with. 11 years & counting. I'm a loyal CL addict & you're a big part of why. For being willing to stick your chin out, many thanks.

xepel
Trainer
Profession: Bard
Race: Sylvan

Postby xepel » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks a bunch!
Helpful GM exclaims, "Mystics can fly and walk through walls. They don't need boats on the water, and they can teleport at will!"

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds
Race: Fen'neko

Postby Daimoth » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Thanks Eldon.
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Return to “Closed Suggestions”