Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Talk to Vagile. Vagile cares.

Moderator: Vagile

Remove Magnic's sig

Yes
12
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:06 am

Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Cinnamon » Tue May 25, 2010 4:01 am

Clearly he has abused them with his fanboi schlock. The sig is bigger than most of his posts.
Last edited by Cinnamon on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
This sig pic removed by Vagile

User avatar
Magnic
Exile
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot
Location: Austraila
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Magnic » Tue May 25, 2010 4:14 am

on php you would have to remove every one rights, it if you dont apove of my sigs tell me, i wont know untill you do.

EDIT: made it better.
Vagile wrote:I've had to remove your sig. If it happens again, you're out for a while.
THEN FUCKING DISABLE IT!
ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO, I KNOW IVE DONE IT BEFORE MY SELF.
NOT THAT IT USES ANY FUCKING BANWITH BECUASE IT LOADS FROM OTHER SITES, FUCKING N00B.

User avatar
Michael
Trainer
Posts: 2490
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Michael » Tue May 25, 2010 4:41 am

Magnic wrote:on php you would have to remove every one rights, it if you dont apove of my sigs tell me, i wont know untill you do.

EDIT: made it better.
I dont approve of your large annoying homoerotic ladyboy style picture sigs.

We dont care how much you like your tween toons.

User avatar
Magnic
Exile
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot
Location: Austraila
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Magnic » Tue May 25, 2010 4:50 am

Michael wrote:
Magnic wrote:on php you would have to remove every one rights, it if you dont apove of my sigs tell me, i wont know untill you do.

EDIT: made it better.
I dont approve of your large annoying homoerotic ladyboy style picture sigs.
stop taking pic of your self.
Vagile wrote:I've had to remove your sig. If it happens again, you're out for a while.
THEN FUCKING DISABLE IT!
ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO, I KNOW IVE DONE IT BEFORE MY SELF.
NOT THAT IT USES ANY FUCKING BANWITH BECUASE IT LOADS FROM OTHER SITES, FUCKING N00B.

User avatar
Nunul
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan
Posts: 1654
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 6:41 am
Profession: Dust Collector
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active
Location: In between

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Nunul » Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 am

Magnic wrote:EDIT: made it better.
No, you didn't. You are now causing it to stretch the forum width.
It's great that you have a lust for cartoons. We are here to communicate via text, not to play dress up. Your posts are annoying enough without having a huge signature further calling attention to them.
BACON!

User avatar
Michael
Trainer
Posts: 2490
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Michael » Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 am

Magnic wrote: stop taking pic of your self.
l**z kid, if that is the best you got you had better just give up, tuck your tail between your legs (Archer tells me there is plenty of room for it), and go home now.

User avatar
Magnic
Exile
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot
Location: Austraila
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Magnic » Tue May 25, 2010 7:07 am

Nunul wrote:
Magnic wrote:EDIT: made it better.
No, you didn't. You are now causing it to stretch the forum width.
It's great that you have a lust for cartoons. We are here to communicate via text, not to play dress up. Your posts are annoying enough without having a huge signature further calling attention to them.
err...how big is your rez at 800x600 thats 2 small.

try 1024 x786 or 1280x1024
Last edited by Magnic on Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vagile wrote:I've had to remove your sig. If it happens again, you're out for a while.
THEN FUCKING DISABLE IT!
ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO, I KNOW IVE DONE IT BEFORE MY SELF.
NOT THAT IT USES ANY FUCKING BANWITH BECUASE IT LOADS FROM OTHER SITES, FUCKING N00B.

User avatar
Magnic
Exile
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot
Location: Austraila
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Magnic » Tue May 25, 2010 7:09 am

Michael wrote:
Magnic wrote: stop taking pic of your self.
l**z kid, if that is the best you got you had better just give up, tuck your tail between your legs (Archer tells me there is plenty of room for it), and go home now.
nope , thats very, very far from the best i got.
Vagile wrote:I've had to remove your sig. If it happens again, you're out for a while.
THEN FUCKING DISABLE IT!
ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO, I KNOW IVE DONE IT BEFORE MY SELF.
NOT THAT IT USES ANY FUCKING BANWITH BECUASE IT LOADS FROM OTHER SITES, FUCKING N00B.

User avatar
Nunul
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan
Posts: 1654
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 6:41 am
Profession: Dust Collector
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active
Location: In between

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Nunul » Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 am

Magnic wrote:
Nunul wrote:
Magnic wrote:EDIT: made it better.
No, you didn't. You are now causing it to stretch the forum width.
It's great that you have a lust for cartoons. We are here to communicate via text, not to play dress up. Your posts are annoying enough without having a huge signature further calling attention to them.
err...how big is your rez at 800x600 thats 2 small.

try 1024 x786 or 1280x1024
Why the hell should I be required to change the size of my browser because of one goofball's sig?
BACON!

User avatar
Magnic
Exile
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot
Location: Austraila
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Magnic » Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 am

Nunul wrote: Why the hell should I be required to change the size of my browser because of one goofball's sig?
if your pc isnt upto date dont compaine.
Vagile wrote:I've had to remove your sig. If it happens again, you're out for a while.
THEN FUCKING DISABLE IT!
ITS NOT FUCKING HARD TO DO, I KNOW IVE DONE IT BEFORE MY SELF.
NOT THAT IT USES ANY FUCKING BANWITH BECUASE IT LOADS FROM OTHER SITES, FUCKING N00B.

User avatar
Gorvin
Noble
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:45 pm
Profession: Champion
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Gorvin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 am

Magnic wrote:if you dont apove of my sigs tell me, i wont know untill you do.
What's the point of telling you if you're (essentially) just going to tell people to go fuck themselves when they do?

User avatar
noivad
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant
Posts: 3332
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:04 pm
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active
Location: SF Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by noivad » Tue May 25, 2010 8:26 am

I second the motion to prune Magnic's sig down.
Magnic, Vagile said no picture sigs unless they make her laugh. And she can selectively lock your ability to change your signature, there's no php to modify for everyone.
http://www.clanlord.net/
Org Du Lac's bestiary: http://bestiary.clanlord.net/index.html
Gil Galad’s Pirates http://pirates.clanlord.net/ & Ranger Studies: http://studies.clanlord.net/
?security warning:View cert•CL players assess valid by refs

User avatar
Torin
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant
Posts: 891
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:36 am
Profession: Champion
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Torin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 am

Gorvin wrote:What's the point of telling you if you're (essentially) just going to tell people to go fuck themselves when they do?
He removed the animation and decreased the width of the remaining image.

User avatar
noivad
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant
Posts: 3332
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:04 pm
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active
Location: SF Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by noivad » Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 am

Torin wrote:
Gorvin wrote:What's the point of telling you if you're (essentially) just going to tell people to go fuck themselves when they do?
He removed the animation and decreased the width of the remaining image.
It's still too much. It takes up more room than his posts, even with quoting most of the time. No one cares to see naruto pictures or whatever anime he likes in his sig. If you want to look at pictures, go to an anime site and have at it.
http://www.clanlord.net/
Org Du Lac's bestiary: http://bestiary.clanlord.net/index.html
Gil Galad’s Pirates http://pirates.clanlord.net/ & Ranger Studies: http://studies.clanlord.net/
?security warning:View cert•CL players assess valid by refs

User avatar
Gorvin
Noble
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:45 pm
Profession: Champion
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active

Re: Petition to remove Magnic's sig rights

Post by Gorvin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:33 am

Torin wrote:He removed the animation and decreased the width of the remaining image.
Noted. However, he's still refusing requests here in this very thread.

Post Reply