My brilliant ideas will go untapped! Unable to create Poll

Talk to Vagile. Vagile cares.

Moderator: Vagile

Should Kudzu have different growth patterns?

You're darn tootin' right it should.
50%
That's crazy talk, leave it as it is.
50%

Total votes: 6

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

My brilliant ideas will go untapped! Unable to create Poll

Post by Cinnamon » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:28 am

I gather that ability is reserved for those more deserving.

Honestly, whose lizard do I have to lick to get the priveledge? I've got two stellar ideas that need democratic validation.

A Golf Couse. But where to put it?

South Forest, East Field, Muddy, NWForest are all good candidates for a little hunt and links.

And a real suggestion. Different growth kudzu. The colours are nice, but wouldn't it be cool if there were different growth patterns? They all grow in the same outward from the center clump pattern, at leas as far as I've noticed.

Different growth patterns could create some interesting tactical situations, both for and against exiles.

Here are some pattern ideas:
  • The Hail Gaia. A long line of 'zu extending in opposite directions from the original plant. Go deep, go fast.

Expanding Bubble Of 'Zu. The centre dies out and fresh plant only spawn on the outside.

The Giant Daisy. A straightish line of about 4-5 plants and then a bloom of several plants at one end.

The Classic. The big old amorphous blob of zu plants we have right now.

HEY! I can add a poll here. Look out folks!

Drablak
Exile
Profession: Mystic
Race: Thoom
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Drablak » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:23 am

I beleive the poll gets added automatically if you post in the 'suggestion' forum.

Also new types of zu have been discussed I think. Cool idea in any case!

/ponder we need a thumbs-up emoticon

D.
Cinnamon wrote:The actual concept of an overpowered Mystic registers as an oxymoron.

Liolel
Exile

Post by Liolel » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:23 am

I can say one thing about your inability to create a poll. When you create a topic in the suggestion box it is automatically a poll with the 5 default choices you see on all the polls. It works that way for everyone.
By the light of dawn let the winds of victory carry me forth. - Liolels battle cry.

Liolel Member of Winds Of Dawn

Mjollnir
Noble
Profession: Healer/Alchemist
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Mjollnir » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:56 am

but it is possible to put up your own polls by setting up your post in the suggestion forum, then immediately editing it.

There you can remove the default options and add in some of your own

Fundin
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Ranger
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active

Post by Fundin » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:36 am

Yes new Zo give us new zu, it was mentioned before somewhere, quick grow, slow grow, etc. cmon it makes sense. :twisted:
99 Bottles of Beer on the wall....
and 99 in my fridge :-D

------
CLAN LORD MAP REPOSITORY
Old maps, new maps, got any maps?
http://www.tidyup.co.uk/clanlord/site/index.html

Ann
CL GM
CL GM

Post by Ann » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:41 am

Mjollnir wrote:but it is possible to put up your own polls by setting up your post in the suggestion forum, then immediately editing it.

There you can remove the default options and add in some of your own

Please don't do that. The Suggestion Box is linked to a vote summary page that helps us see what's most popular, which affects what we work on next. (Click the link at the top right of the Suggestion Box forum page.) The votes are averaged as numbers: "Top Priority" is 5, "Good Idea" is 4, and so on. If some poll choices don't match the rest, the summary becomes useless.

If you want a poll that doesn't use the standard set of choices, just make it in a different forum. Out of Character is probably the most appropriate. You can even make two related polls: "Should we have a golf course?" in the Suggestion Box, and "Where should our golf course go?" in OOC.

Thanks,

Ann