Nylar and choices

IC only discussion in game events, clans, weddings, parties, anything...

Moderators: Lorikeet, Kani, wangahrah

Sativa
Exile

Nylar and choices

Post by Sativa » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 pm

So updates from the Shadowguild:

I claim leadership of this organization, but Nylar has other plans. He has led these outcast exiles into a life of murder and crime, but it is only because he learned to manipulate them and seduce them with power. Our goal as the Shadowguild, formerly the Mystic rebels, is to try to poach Nylar's men and have them work for us. We understand the plight of these outcasts, people shunned by their own. We will work with them and give them a home in Puddleby that is safe and free from Nylar's influence.

In order to do this, we must meet with Nylar, and try to negotiate terms. If the negotiations fail, and he refuses to relinquish his post, then we may indeed have a battle on our hands. Anyone who believes these Shadowguild refugees deserve a second chance, join us and help make sure Nylar can never manipulate them again! We can do this, and we may even stand to learn some of their secrets if we offer them a sweet enough opportunity and guarantees of safety!

This movement is continuing as planned, and it will come to a head eventually! I hope you all find a way to be there for the thrilling conclusion!

-Sativa-
¿M?

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Re: Nylar and choices

Post by Daimoth » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:21 pm

All this is assuming Nylar's even their leader, isn't it?
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Stinkfist
Pirate Clan
Pirate Clan
Profession: Pirate King
Race: Sylvan

Post by Stinkfist » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:44 am

Daimoth wrote:All this is assuming Nylar's even their leader, isn't it?
Still an authority figure to kick tha crap outa fer loot and stuff.

Also some allies ta get.

I'm pretty sure betweens yous and me and Queen Lorikeet and tha combined might of the Pirates of Lok'Groton & Friends, Nylar and his loyal followers would probably be pretty doomed.
Captain Stinkfist, Pirate King, Disgraced Knight, Former Coin Flipping Champion, Head of the Pirates of Lok'Groton

Starsword
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko

Post by Starsword » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 pm

I would figure that an organization that operates in the shadows would have a pupet leader in place in order to avoid the deaths of any acutal leadership. Nylar may be simply a leutenant or hired muscle.