very important press release

IC only discussion in game events, clans, weddings, parties, anything...

Moderators: Lorikeet, Kani, wangahrah

jady
Fresh off the Boat
Profession: healer
Race: Human
Player Status: Spambot

very important press release

Post by jady » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 pm

jady here, host, director, executive producer, and caterer for The Jady Show™. friday night, march 20th, at 1 am easter time (10 pm pacifica) (if u want to know the ic time, look at clepsia or something), i will be conducting a LIVE interview via the sunstone network with super chicken.

i am a hard-hitting interviewer, i'd like to let u know here and now. no subject will be off limits. haters need not apply. i am giving u fair warning, if ur sensibilities will be assaulted by my searing sense of humor, plz either /ignore me before the next installment of The Jady Show™ or plan on not being around during the interview, it will go much more smoothly that way.

thx, and i look forward to seeing my adoring fans to witness a revolutionary change to The Jady Show™.
kthxbye

jady

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive

Re: very important press release

Post by Skirwan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 pm

SNN is rescheduling that evening's episode of Most People Tolerate Stylunk to avoid having to face up against this obvious ratings juggernaut.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

jady
Fresh off the Boat

Post by jady » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

that is a very smart idea, skirwan. i mean, not to toot my own horn or anything, but The Jady Show™ smashes all the competition

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia

Post by Skirwan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm

To be honest we were thinking of canceling it anyway. It turns out most people are actually getting kind of tired of Stylunk.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Post by Daimoth » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Skirwan wrote: It turns out most people are actually getting kind of tired of Stylunk.
"Getting" tired?
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Stylunk
Fresh off the Boat

Post by Stylunk » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Daimoth wrote:
Skirwan wrote: It turns out most people are actually getting kind of tired of Stylunk.
"Getting" tired?
That am it, both of you am going on Some List.

jady
Fresh off the Boat

Post by jady » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 pm

oh. and if anyone has any particular questions that u would like me to ask super chicken, plz pm them to me in advance. don't post them here because this is an EXCLUSIVE interview and i want to keep things surprising.

and btw, if this installment of The Jady Show™ goes well, i will conduct interviews every zodiac (aka every friday night at the same time). my hope is that quinix will accept my interview request. otherwise, if u have requests for interviewees, let me know that too.

rest assured, the guests interviewed will get more intriguing as time goes on b/c the legend of The Jady Show™ will only grow.

kthxbye
i am the creator, director, executive producer, and host of The Jady Show™. unauthorized use of my trademark will result in me lampooning you forever.

Salazar
Exile
Profession: Journeyman Mystic
Race: Sylvan

Post by Salazar » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm

jady wrote:oh. and if anyone has any particular questions that u would like me to ask super chicken, plz pm them to me in advance. don't post them here because this is an EXCLUSIVE interview and i want to keep things surprising.

and btw, if this installment of The Jady Show™ goes well, i will conduct interviews every zodiac (aka every friday night at the same time). my hope is that quinix will accept my interview request. otherwise, if u have requests for interviewees, let me know that too.

rest assured, the guests interviewed will get more intriguing as time goes on b/c the legend of The Jady Show™ will only grow.

kthxbye
I think you should interview Wangah

Super Chicken
Noble

Post by Super Chicken » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 am

hey! I'm way more interesting then wangah and that other guy!
Change your sig to support Chicken Glory!

Salazar
Exile
Profession: Journeyman Mystic
Race: Sylvan

Post by Salazar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 am

Maybe instead of doing it over sunstone, it'd be considerate to make a visionstone and distribute it that way.

jady
Fresh off the Boat

Post by jady » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:07 am

why yes, salazar, that would be very considerate.

but when have i ever said that i was considerate? i'm already being very considerate by warning everyone so they can either /ignore me or be sure to show up because they are part of my legion of adoring fans.

besides, some people can't access visionstones very well. i would hate to alienate them.

NewMan
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Dwarf

Post by NewMan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 am

Normally, I don't wish ill on people, but I hope your sunstone breaks and you have to pay the inflated cost of replacing it to continue your show, or it folds and peaceful silence reigns again.

Oh, and about those adoring fans, don't fool yourself.
Jack Nicholson wrote:Is it considered cheating if you're passed along down the cell block like an Indian peace pipe? - Unknown Film

Super Chicken
Noble

Post by Super Chicken » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 pm

pesky new zynx. This isn't about the jady show. This is about the chicken and chicken glory! So... bask in my glory canoe boy!
Change your sig to support Chicken Glory!

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia

Post by Skirwan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:28 pm

NewMan wrote:Normally, I don't wish ill on people[...]
Same here, NewZynx. Same here.

jady
Fresh off the Boat

Post by jady » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm

NewMan wrote:Normally, I don't wish ill on people, but I hope your sunstone breaks and you have to pay the inflated cost of replacing it to continue your show, or it folds and peaceful silence reigns again.

Oh, and about those adoring fans, don't fool yourself.
already happened. my sunstone not only broke, it disappeared (and the gods said that they didn't take it, that's just how it works, which is total bs but whatever).

i do so have adoring fans. way more than you do. i'd say i have 10 times the adoring fans, but 10 times 0 is still 0. in fact, when i come out, i have lots of people saying "yay, is it time for more of The Jady Show™?"

i wait until late at night to broadcast The Jady Show™, if u have a problem with me, /ignore me. that's what it's there for.

don't be a hater plz