Noivad: MISSING SHERIFF

IC only discussion in game events, clans, weddings, parties, anything...

Moderators: Lorikeet, Kani, wangahrah

Paramedic
ThoomCare™
ThoomCare™
Profession: Healer
Race: Thoom
Player Status: Active

Noivad: MISSING SHERIFF

Post by Paramedic » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Sheriff Noivad is missing. Has anyone seen him?

http://www.thoomcare.com/archives/003306.html

Will Puddleby soon need a new Sheriff?

Pun'isher
Exile

Re: Noivad: MISSING SHERIFF

Post by Pun'isher » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Nah. I think he is at a zu enforcement convention.
Pun'isher - Laughing Academy: We're not laughing with you...
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.
I support Chicken-Catcha-Glory in a light tomato sauce.

NewMan
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Spambot

Post by NewMan » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 pm

I heard he came to town center one night looking rather frightened and rambling on about how he was ambushed in the forest by some unidentified assailants. He was burned, bruised and bloodied. Apparently some friends tried to calm him down and figure out what had happened to him. At first, it looked like they were going to succeed but then he snapped and fled in terror on a boat, going westward toward the Great Ocean. He has not been seen since and many fear the worst.
Jack Nicholson wrote:Is it considered cheating if you're passed along down the cell block like an Indian peace pipe? - Unknown Film

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive

Post by Skirwan » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:42 pm

I'm going to go ahead and declare myself Sheriff Pro Tem and save everyone the trouble of an election. The new curfew is 3 PM and the fine for curfew violation is 20c. Also, saying 'lolz' is now a crime punishable by death.

Have a great day!
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Raul
Noble

Post by Raul » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:23 pm

lolz

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:27 pm

GMs we need pressurized paint bottles. Gonna graffitti the town lolz!
This sig pic removed by Vagile

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Now hold on everyone! No need to panic. I as First Deputy will temporarily assume the role of Sheriff...I have the key to the clubhouse...

Anywho, effective immediately, the curfew is lifted, Skirwan is sentenced to wear Largo's unstylish clothes, and anyone paint balling/graffittiing the town*eyes Cinnamon* will be castrated on the spot by Kahn St'ple.

Carry on!
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia

Post by Skirwan » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Pun'isher wrote:graffittiing
That isn't a word. In accordance with my role as Chief Forensic Grammatician[1] of the PPD, I hereby place you on unpaid suspension pending full investigation.

[1] Also in accordance with my role as Chief Forensic Grammatician, I hereby declare that a perfectly cromulent[2] word.
[2] Ibid. [1]
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 pm

Overruled. I have patented that spelling of graffittiing and the definition is as followed:

taking part in paint balling buildings and residents of Puddleby.

Now go put on that unstylish clothes!

Carry on!

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia

MEMO

Post by Skirwan » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:33 pm

MEMO
To: All Deputies
Re: Pun'isher

Effective immediately Pun'isher is relieved of all duties and no longer holds the force of any office of the PPD. Any attempts by Pun'isher to claim the authority of a PPD officer shall be construed as 'impersonating a police officer', a sanctionable felony under PPD directive 312.1. Such attempts shall be halted with all necessary and proper prejudice.

So let it be recorded this 37th day of Winter 573 AE, by authority of Sheriff Pro Tem of Puddleby Skirwan An'han'wan.

Cordially,
Skirwan An'han'wan
Sheriff Pro Tem
Puddleby Police Department

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Skirwan is a mutineer with no authority as an officer of the PPD. APB for this falsificator! I am the Acting Sheriff as stated in article 7.4.5.4 and order that Skirwan be apprehended for inciting the overthrow of the PPD. Skirwan is armed with a hideous wardrobe. Approach with caution and a good pair of sunglasses!

Bakunan
Exile

Re: MISSING SHERIFF

Post by Bakunan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:32 am

"As a volunteer sheriff I can look up anyone's psychiatric records or surgical histories. Yeast infections...there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory..."

Overlord
Exile

Post by Overlord » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:36 pm

As noone important, I suggest a Gag Order on the yeast infections. Don't want the dwarves remembering yeast is essential in alcohol making.
Cinnamon wrote:Ever feel like you organised a rally for the homeless only to have anti-abortion and anti-american and pro-gay activists show up and that guy with the rainbow wig and his John 3:16 sign?