Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

IC only discussion in game events, clans, weddings, parties, anything...

Moderators: Lorikeet, Kani, wangahrah

User avatar
MaryJane
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:11 am
Profession: Mystic
Location: Mystic Academy
Contact:

Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by MaryJane » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:23 am

Next Incursion will be Northernmost GMV Snell the night of Fordi, the 88th Day of Summer (OOC: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:51 am PDT)

I think this will be the last one. who knows what will happen when the planes are finally stabilized.
Purple Haze All In My Brain !!

User avatar
Lorikeet
Pogue Mahone
Pogue Mahone
Posts: 3719
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:58 pm
Profession: Healer
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Lorikeet » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:00 pm

I'll think of you all while I'm at work. ;)

User avatar
Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:06 am

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Cinnamon » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:44 am

Wow, I'd have thought the time for the potentially final incursion to be more accessable. Like on a weekend.
This sig pic removed by Vagile

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:39 pm
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: SNN Planar News Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Skirwan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:33 am

It would be really great if some odd ethereal weather pushed this incursion back about 4 puddledays.

Yup, really great.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

User avatar
Kerrah
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:25 am
Profession: Champion
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Inactive

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Kerrah » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:30 am

Skirwan wrote:It would be really great if some odd ethereal weather pushed this incursion back about 4 puddledays.

Yup, really great.
I concur.

ooc: And thanks for putting it in ic context, Skirwan. I swear, this is the only area of the Sentinel that's dedicated to staying in-character, why doesn't anyone abide by that??? Grr.

User avatar
Blackhole
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:34 am
Profession: Ranger
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive
Location: Inside a 'noid!

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Blackhole » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:48 am

MaryJane wrote: Who knows what will happen when the planes are finally stabilized.
Some other planes will destabilize and it will start again from the beginnin of course :wink:

User avatar
Fogtripper
Noble
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:41 am
Profession: Walker of Ether
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot
Location: a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Fogtripper » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:11 am

For as often as exiles seek out peril, I hardly see a reason to attempt to end the incursions. Nothing like a bit of perilous peril.

User avatar
Phroon
ThoomCare™
ThoomCare™
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:29 pm
Profession: Healer
Race: Thoom
Player Status: Active
Location: Puddleby
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Phroon » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:41 am

Fogtripper wrote:For as often as exiles seek out peril, I hardly see a reason to attempt to end the incursions. Nothing like a bit of perilous peril.
You are mistaken.

User avatar
Michael
Trainer
Posts: 2490
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Michael » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:27 am

Ya the timing sucks on this. Even I would show up for the last one, but I cant in the middle of a workday.

User avatar
Fogtripper
Noble
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:41 am
Profession: Walker of Ether
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot
Location: a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Fogtripper » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 am

Phroon wrote:
Fogtripper wrote:For as often as exiles seek out peril, I hardly see a reason to attempt to end the incursions. Nothing like a bit of perilous peril.
You are mistaken.
Are you implying that the peril is too perilous?

User avatar
Aldernon
Pogue Mahone
Pogue Mahone
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:20 am

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Aldernon » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:23 pm

I'm planning to take the day off for this (have to burn some days before next month), so if the time changes It'd be real nice to know before hand ;)

Not that I couldn't just play Oblivion on my day off...but if I initially take time for something, I'd like to be able to follow through.
-Ald

"Applying epistemological transformations to dismiss information that isn't presently convenient to you is the reason people distrust self-professed intellectuals: because it's bullshit." -Skirwan

User avatar
Babajaga
Red Quill
Red Quill
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:48 am
Location: Library
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Babajaga » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Don`t know what you lot are talking about. The time is perfect!

*cheers*

User avatar
Phroon
ThoomCare™
ThoomCare™
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:29 pm
Profession: Healer
Race: Thoom
Player Status: Active
Location: Puddleby
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Phroon » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Bump! As the incursion is Friday!

User avatar
Icy
Noble
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:14 pm
Profession: All
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Inactive

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by Icy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:08 am

oh sweet early enough in the day that i can still drink heavily at night













oh who am I kidding ill probably be drinking during this
3/3/15 9:27:45a Icy has fallen to a Rat.

User avatar
DragonHawk
Exile
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:52 pm
Profession: Designated Faller
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Inactive
Location: land of ale and honey...
Contact:

Re: Next and possibly the LAST incursion...

Post by DragonHawk » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:16 am

crap. i would totally take the day off for this if some ESSENTIAL stuff didn't need doing :(
Largo wrote: "If you say one more bad thing about my festive shirt, I'm going to tear out your damn eyes."
Foxx wrote: "Every word you speak sends children running for their lives, screaming in fear."
...CHICKEN GLORY!

Post Reply