Got that sniff of circle 3...

IC only discussion in game events, clans, weddings, parties, anything...

Moderators: Lorikeet, Kani, wangahrah

Sonny_Bill
Exile
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active

Got that sniff of circle 3...

Post by Sonny_Bill » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Just putting my progress out there... after a tough spell, I'm starting to get a sniff of circle 3. Today I did the test and was able to kill both vermine and an orga. I took 2 swings at the rage and heard him grunt.

I reckon I'm within 50-100 ranks of passing the test depending on how I play my cards. With 100 more ranks I'd have approximately:
- 160 atkus
- 250 swengus
- 100 darkus
- 200 evus (with overlap between my evus ranks and other ranks... probably ~500-600 total, maybe an expert can help me figure out my real ranks but I'd say close to this... shoulda counted)
... bolt on a set of borrowed armour and I think I'll comfortably pass the circle 3 test if my clicking skills/luck are semi-decent on the day.

Given how close I am, is anybody keen to help me do some serious power ranking over the next week? I'm talking 10 ranks a night (1.5-2 hours of squishing MNW/jades)... this would give me 70 extra ranks by the time I attempt the test next week if I exclude the ~10 library ranks I'll gain (after which I'll be going to Vietnam for 2 weeks, so will come back with another ~20 library ranks).

Getting close... the whinging is over, it's all motivation now!! Anybody keen to help out? I know I'm in a different timezone, however, I'm flexible with my hours and there are at least 2 notable Aussies I can think of. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds
Race: Fen'neko

Re: Got that sniff of circle 3...

Post by Daimoth » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:35 am

Why are you going to vietnam?
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Sonny_Bill
Exile
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan

Re: Got that sniff of circle 3...

Post by Sonny_Bill » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Daimoth wrote:Why are you going to vietnam?
Aaah sorry, the clicker is going to Vietnam. During that time, I will be in the library, alone and abandoned without my clicker.

Edit:
He hasn't really told me why he's going. However, my understanding is that he has family over there and a busy work schedule, so maybe a bit of both? I feel neglected... why doesn't Puddleby have an airport?