Mjollnir
Noble
Profession: Healer/Alchemist
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Mjollnir » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:54 am

Ive just discovered a new pet peeve.
When people say Heyas or Laters.
And when people tell me im in a bad mood, it always puts me in a really bad mood.

HabbakukLal
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant

Post by HabbakukLal » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:59 pm

Heyas Mjo,

Why aren't you painting Zos anymore? Are you in a bad mood, or something?

Anyways, laters.
You know ... I have one simple request. And that is to have megamouths with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads!

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:31 pm

Being called 'Cheif' or 'Guy' or 'G', grrrr!
'Dude' I'm ok with. 'Buddy' depends on the tone.
This sig pic removed by Vagile

Mjollnir
Noble
Profession: Healer/Alchemist
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Mjollnir » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:03 pm

HabbakukLal wrote:Heyas Mjo,

Anyways, laters.
Im going to keep all my paint just for you

zen
Temple of the Moon
Temple of the Moon

Post by zen » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:06 pm

Mjollnir wrote:
HabbakukLal wrote:Heyas Mjo,

Anyways, laters.
Im going to keep all my paint just for you
Heyas Mjo!

You must be in a terrible mood if you're not going to paint us Zos anymore!

Laters!
Carpe Occultum via scrotum.

Haffron
Knights of Ni

Post by Haffron » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:07 am

My pet peeves in the world are some individuals lack of collectivism. Everyone seems some individualistic, including myself, it just bothers me. Clanlord stills has a very strong community. But, with the rangers and bloodbladers around, along with people just buying up items and hording them rather then helping people out who need them. I am more recently frustrated by this. Even though Rangers are pissing me off less and less as I seem them drift away from a coinwhoring class, and BBers piss me off less, as I see more of a hybrid sway in the bbing community. But, overall if someone takes all the money, and all the experience, it pisses me off. If people horde items, when I need them, or if I know a lot of people who need them, it pisses me off, when someone takes 2 minutes getting an item, then try and sell it to me for thousands of copper, it pisses me off. This is a community game, go play your MMORPGS, join whatever "Afterlife" equalivalent guild, and rip those people off. Those are my pet peeves. ;p

P.S. Pls donate wood/ore/monster to the coli/coins to the armor fund. I don't think I will sell ore anymore, if you are a proven quester, just ask me for ore sometime, i may have some.
Santa's crossbow knocked my eye out!

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:36 pm

Not intended to give this lovely thread any real focus. Haffron is right.

I had long since given up selling anything. If it's of real value, then I just give it to someone I know will make use of it. What do I need a horde of play money for anyway? Now I appreciate some actually do require coin to do things, most all I need is 5c in the bank for a boat and lib change in my pocket.

Lorikeet
Pogue Mahone
Pogue Mahone
Profession: Healer
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Post by Lorikeet » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:37 pm

My pet peeve is when people make assumptions about an entire class of people based on comments or perceptions of some of the members. (As in, all healers do this, all bloodbladers think this, all rangers want this, etc.) It implies that we are all in lock step with the others in our same class, and although some members may agree with each other, I'm sure it is not the case that all members are the same.

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:43 pm

Actually, Lorikeet, it's true. :twisted:
We thought you knew. :wink:

Haffron
Knights of Ni

Post by Haffron » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:11 am

Ah, sorry about the "generalized" comment. Not everyone does things that piss me off but a lot of people do, and I am sure I bother people. It is good to let people know.
Santa's crossbow knocked my eye out!

TreeBeard
Exile

Post by TreeBeard » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:37 pm

my pet peive is that people assume there's a "right" way to roleplay... Just because someone is more familiar in the way they speak with a friend, doesn't mean the person doesn't roleplay. Besides... I get annoyed with some folks who constantly hardcore roleplay, and instead of actually beinbg in character, they just seem arrogant and obnoxious... but anyway, I'm just saying... RP your own way, but stop thinking that you're better than someone because you RP differently than another... We all pay our 9.95, and some of us actually use our own money!

-Tree [/i]

meph
Maximum Rankage

Post by meph » Sun May 01, 2005 6:53 pm

Haffron wrote:Ah, sorry about the "generalized" comment. Not everyone does things that piss me off but a lot of people do, and I am sure I bother people. It is good to let people know.
ooh I'm sure I piss you off a good bit =D
"I don't do drugs. I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

Frog
Exile

Post by Frog » Tue May 03, 2005 9:01 pm

I hate people in the market who always put stuff back in the wrong places.

And I hate when people wear the wrong clothing. Purple, forest green pants, and red shoes, DON'T go together.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have real, psychotic, fuckin' hatreds." George Carlin
Zynx wrote:So he is better than me at something. :(

Haakon
Exile
Location: I am standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Post by Haakon » Fri May 06, 2005 10:10 am

Frog wrote:I hate people in the market who always put stuff back in the wrong places.

And I hate when people wear the wrong clothing. Purple, forest green pants, and red shoes, DON'T go together.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have real, psychotic, fuckin' hatreds." George Carlin
Are you thinkin of joinin Mini, Frog?
Michael wrote: Haha nice! You must be trying to take my spot as resident asshole of these forums.

HWC Sareth
Exile
Location: Out hitting even more critters, so I can become one. heh.

Post by HWC Sareth » Fri May 06, 2005 2:36 pm

Here's one I have, been bugging me a bit.

People who go out and buy some monster truck or SUV, (a vehicle designed for hauling large trailers, bed loads of bricks, and other crap and/or run around out in the boonies, up mountains, down gulches and the like), then take up two parking spots because they don't want to scratch the paint.

I don't mind people buying gas guzzlers if they feel like spending that kind of money for gas (think of all the tax revenues they're paying!) But if the roughest roads they deal with are speed bumped school zones in suberbia, they shouldn't be buying a vehicle DESIGNED to go get the paint scratched.

AUGH!
The result of the deliberations of all collective bodies must necissarily be a compound, as well of the errors and prejudices as of the good sense and wisdom of the individuals of whom they are composed.
-Alexander Hamilton