Moderator: CL GMs

Mac
Exile
Profession: PWC Salandra
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Active

No More Portal Moves

Post by Mac » Tue May 16, 2017 3:14 pm

As of 16 May, I will no longer be moving the portal or in any way be responsible for the portal's location (it is currently in the CD).

I only started doing the moves because I wanted to prevent drama and try to benefit the community and frankly I'm tired of dealing with it.

A big thanks to all the people who helped me get marks. (Coldy and co, Silky, Talin, and Mork all come to mind as repeat contributors).

Arutha
Exile
Profession: Fighter
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot

Re: No More Portal Moves

Post by Arutha » Tue May 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Sorry to hear that people weren't helping. I was asleep at the time of the most recent move, it was the middle of my night, sorry I couldn't help :(
Willie Pete thinks, "This is dumb I want to hunt and i get a bad karme and Natas pushed me into a beast"

Killian
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko

Post by Killian » Tue May 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Hate to hear that. I understand tho. If you ever decide to move it let me know! I trust your judgement and love helping. Sure i'll ask questions but don't we all? I was at work when this move took place=(. Glad to help you anytime!
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.

Mac
Exile
Profession: PWC Salandra
Race: Ghorak Zo

Post by Mac » Tue May 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Just for clarification:

I took control (put myself in charge of) the portals about 18 months ago and since then I've been moving the portals every two weeks. To do these moves, I essentially have to agree to not use my teleportation marks for anything else but this task. I've always gotten help when I asked for it even if not at the best time for me (and lots of offers when I didn't need it). This help was needed and always appreciated.

When people ignored my requests for help earlier I was very very pissed (specifically at those who were in the village hunting/benefiting from the portal moves), but the fact of the matter is I'm tired of dealing with the portal and tired of CL in general. The game is not fun and forcing myself to move the portal every two weeks is a constant reminder of the fact that I put time and effort into this game and get nothing rewarding back out.