Moderator: CL GMs

Org du Lac
Exile
Profession: Muffin
Race: Concealed
Player Status: Inactive

Re: Complaining about Elite Players

Post by Org du Lac » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:47 am

Starting on Page 6, this thread is now solely dedicated to telling stories about gross/weird things your pets have done. Pics are preferable.

I'll give my cat cardboard boxes, and it will play in them and love them, and then just randomly after 5-10 days he will pee in the box. He never pees on anything else. Just cardboard boxes on the floor which he's had long enough to be confident that it belongs to him. Now we have to get rid of cardboard boxes promptly after 3 days to avoid him peeing in them :/.

I can also leave out meat on the kitchen table and he won't touch it if I leave the room, but if I put bread there and forget about it? The little guy will grab the whole baguette, take it onto the floor, and then proceed to kill it, leaving entrails of baguette strewn all over the kitchen by morning.

Sativa
Exile

Post by Sativa » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:11 am

Once I was on date and we went downstairs to mess around, and when I sat down I put my hand in chunks of a garter snake my cat barfed up. It was all over the top on the couch and pretty much ruined the mood

Borzon
Arilon Legacy
Arilon Legacy
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Sylvan

Post by Borzon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:50 am

Our cat once put a dead mouse in my sister's shoe, luckily she saw it on time.

Borzon
Arilon Legacy
Arilon Legacy
Profession: Bloodmage

Post by Borzon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:25 am

On a more serious note: My apologies if my signature offended you Sonny. I've taken it down.

Icy
Noble
Profession: All
Race: Dwarf

Post by Icy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 am

I got my dog an orthopedic pad for his crate. He showed me his thanks by ripping out the memory foam immediately.

While I was at work he was brainstorming ideas for how to prevent me from watching TV instead of taking him to the dog park and decided to help in that regards as well.

3/3/15 9:27:45a Icy has fallen to a Rat.

Ayella
E'las Loth'mon Ferindril
Profession: Pain in the Butt
Player Status: Active

Post by Ayella » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Org du Lac wrote:I can also leave out meat on the kitchen table and he won't touch it if I leave the room, but if I put bread there and forget about it? The little guy will grab the whole baguette, take it onto the floor, and then proceed to kill it, leaving entrails of baguette strewn all over the kitchen by morning.
I truly thought my cat was the only weird one OBSESSED with bread. Good to know.
With unabashed glee,
She'd make poor men ponder: "F'nord."

Stinkfist
Pirate Clan
Pirate Clan
Profession: Pirate King

Post by Stinkfist » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Ayella wrote:
Org du Lac wrote:I can also leave out meat on the kitchen table and he won't touch it if I leave the room, but if I put bread there and forget about it? The little guy will grab the whole baguette, take it onto the floor, and then proceed to kill it, leaving entrails of baguette strewn all over the kitchen by morning.
I truly thought my cat was the only weird one OBSESSED with bread. Good to know.
Ok is it the fluffy bready part the cat likes or just the crust part? Cuz mine only likes the crust bits or if the fluffy bits are toasted.

But, uh huh, yup, I like where this is going now, apologies and small land mammal tales.

Fogtripper
Noble
Profession: Walker of Ether
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Fogtripper » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Icy wrote:I got my dog an orthopedic pad for his crate. He showed me his thanks by ripping out the memory foam immediately.

While I was at work he was brainstorming ideas for how to prevent me from watching TV instead of taking him to the dog park and decided to help in that regards as well.

Please tell me you do not leave your dog in a crate all day long.

Icy
Noble

Post by Icy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:32 am

I sure as shit did when I first got him and was out of the house because he was a rescue who was also returned after a year from a previous owner for being too much to handle. That first pic was from the first week we had him, when I later found out we had adopted him and he already had worms so that was his trying to get out because he had to poop. The second was after a year and he had a bad day and reverted to chewing stuff. Occasionally now I just find my phone charger ends completely destroyed or my shoes/hats with fresh bite marks.

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Daimoth » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:48 am

You let him on your bed?
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Icy
Noble

Post by Icy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Good ole Daimoth response. That's the guest room and I didnt know he would be in there much less destroying my property. Silly dog.

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Daimoth » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 pm

He sheds a metric ton then if thats one sitting's worth
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Icy
Noble

Post by Icy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 am

That's a true statement. It's terrible to clean up to because its so short that I can't even brush it into a ball. :shock:

FriedDylan
Exile
Profession: Champion
Race: Human

Post by FriedDylan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:44 pm

I can't believe I missed all of this. Sorry I don't have pets- unless small humans can count as pets.

But hey I wanted to comment on something I read and.. resent a bit.
..think Open Hands style comradery as the norm rather than what happens when Coldy's online..
Man, I'm sorry you feel this way! Sorry to anyone else out there, for that matter, should this appear to be the case. Coldy is an awesome Fen. Sure. But every member of Open Hands is capable in their way.. and I think we are all an important part of the clan for being.. ourselves.

On a larger scale, I have yet to run into someone in the lands who isn't in some way one or more of the following: generally nice, a sweetheart, helpful, unique, fun to be with.

What Clan Lord's community will not tolerate is the general/common malice laden internet style of bashing or abuse, lying or any other things that serves only to be divisive that may seem to fly elsewhere online or in reality TV shows.
You equip your greatsword.
You slaughtered a Frog.

Killian
Exile
Profession: Ranger

Post by Killian » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:59 pm

FriedDylan wrote:I can't believe I missed all of this. Sorry I don't have pets- unless small humans can count as pets.

But hey I wanted to comment on something I read and.. resent a bit.
..think Open Hands style comradery as the norm rather than what happens when Coldy's online..
Man, I'm sorry you feel this way! Sorry to anyone else out there, for that matter, should this appear to be the case. Coldy is an awesome Fen. Sure. But every member of Open Hands is capable in their way.. and I think we are all an important part of the clan for being.. ourselves.

On a larger scale, I have yet to run into someone in the lands who isn't in some way one or more of the following: generally nice, a sweetheart, helpful, unique, fun to be with.

What Clan Lord's community will not tolerate is the general/common malice laden internet style of bashing or abuse, lying or any other things that serves only to be divisive that may seem to fly elsewhere online or in reality TV shows.

I read this topic and totally missed this. The doggies were a cute change of topic tho. Coldy has an innate ability to help. Not only can he help but he Knows exactly how each exile may need that help. I'll not speak of Sonny because I have not hunted with him enough. I'll draw my own opinion of Sonny when we have more time together. I often duel click. Speak up if ya see me. Sometimes I have sound off and don't hear the ss on my alt. Sometimes I'm caught up in fighting I never know who logs on. Pretty much everyone is welcome with me. I may miss hearing/seeing ya. Duel clicking alone sucks. But yea,Open Hands/Coldy Rocks!
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.