Moderator: CL GMs

Sonny_Bill
Exile
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active

Re: Complaining about Elite Players

Post by Sonny_Bill » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:28 am

FriedDylan wrote:I can't believe I missed all of this. Sorry I don't have pets- unless small humans can count as pets.

But hey I wanted to comment on something I read and.. resent a bit.
..think Open Hands style comradery as the norm rather than what happens when Coldy's online..
Man, I'm sorry you feel this way! Sorry to anyone else out there, for that matter, should this appear to be the case. Coldy is an awesome Fen. Sure. But every member of Open Hands is capable in their way.. and I think we are all an important part of the clan for being.. ourselves.

On a larger scale, I have yet to run into someone in the lands who isn't in some way one or more of the following: generally nice, a sweetheart, helpful, unique, fun to be with.

What Clan Lord's community will not tolerate is the general/common malice laden internet style of bashing or abuse, lying or any other things that serves only to be divisive that may seem to fly elsewhere online or in reality TV shows.
Sorry that this came across in the wrong way. I meant it to be all inclusive and agree... I've had a range of quality hunts/banters with other members of Open Hands. Some of Borzon's comments were disappointing, but I know him and respect his style, so am not overly concerned by them.

I think that Zelk's offer of peace was both generous and appropriate. While I did not respond immediately, I read it and accepted it when it was posted. With 2017 coming I hope we can all bury this thread (including any negative memories of the past) and just move on.

Due to personal commitments I can't see myself coming online regularly in the immediate future. However, I'll definitely be back when the time is right. Look forward to seeing you all in 2017. A belated Merry Bawkmas!!!

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds
Race: Fen'neko

Post by Daimoth » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Will be good to see you back Sonny :- ))
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Athl
Exile
Profession: Ranger

Post by Athl » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:56 am

Your experiences are very different to mine. I struggled and complained alot as well in the beginning, but I never botted. I was also kind of paranoid coming into such a close-knit and small community, perhaps more social anxiety than anything. I hope in time that you find peace. I find the community is quite forgiving.
"Athl has fallen to myrms in his pants."

Killian
Exile
Profession: Ranger

Post by Killian » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Geez, In my young days I raised hell almost everyday. I have learned to redirect my anger in to something more helpful. I have grown a lot in the last few weeks.......<g> No really. I think we all get upset. Sometimes often. I do try to redirect whatever makes me upset and use that to help myself. Yelling and screaming never helped me much. Anger did make me work harder to over come what was upsetting me once I learned pitching a fit fixed nothing. I learned to change and Changing has really made me stronger. Not rank wise. But in every other way. I still get upset but it's not the same anger as it once was.
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.