Moderator: CL GMs

Shakyamuni
Open Hands
Profession: Healer/Alchemist
Race: Halfling
Player Status: Active

Affiliation Holders

Post by Shakyamuni » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:49 pm

I know Stinkfist has both Puddleby Navy and Pirates. I wonder if the DFU and/or Cantanae and/or Thoomcare Associates Medals are still around. If not is there a way we can get new ones out in the actual world?

Thank you
Husband to Drablak and Nettle - Brother to Algy and Juren

Sativa
Exile

Re: Affiliation Holders

Post by Sativa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 pm

I used to have the Phantasm guild, but when they gave me Shadowguild, I lost the phantasm guild leadership. I guess medallions only work for one affiliation at a time. That said, I am the Shadowguild affiliation leader.

Shakyamuni
Open Hands
Profession: Healer/Alchemist
Race: Halfling
Player Status: Active

Post by Shakyamuni » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Sativa wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 pm
I used to have the Phantasm guild, but when they gave me Shadowguild, I lost the phantasm guild leadership. I guess medallions only work for one affiliation at a time. That said, I am the Shadowguild affiliation leader.
What is Shadowguild?
Husband to Drablak and Nettle - Brother to Algy and Juren

Leinis
Exile

Post by Leinis » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:17 pm

A little semantics here but are the Shadowguild and the Shadow Guild the same thing?
Crius yells, "We've got a situation here! There's a vampire cat!"

Kalian
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Kalian » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 am

I hold the affiliation medallion for The Puddly Navy for nearly a decade now I think. As for new ones I believe the best way is to RP the hell out of what your trying to make and have GM's take notice. Also, only you can only be leader of one affiliation at a time which was one of the reasons I was promoted to Admiral and leader of the Navy.

Sativa
Exile

Post by Sativa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Shadowguild was an attempt to make a roleplaying group that was related to NPC's wearing black cloaks and being mysterious and having the same name. The idea was that they were interested in Mystic things, so the player based Shadowguild would be a subversive group comprised of disgruntled mystics who were hoping to steal mystic secrets and use them to make a new path to gaining mystic powers that bypassed the Mystic Council. Since the Shadowguild NPC guys (this included the NPC Nylar) ended up dying as a side story, there is only myself and a few others who comprise the Puddleby version of the group, and represents a resistance to the Mystic Council controlling the only means to becoming a full mystic and gaining their powers.

Leinis
Exile

Post by Leinis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 pm

I'm not so sure I'd classify the Shadow Guild (NPC one) as a dying side story any more...
Crius yells, "We've got a situation here! There's a vampire cat!"

Sativa
Exile

Post by Sativa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:43 pm

oooooh I am interested! I will have to log in and chat with you about that sometime :-d