Murder: Kinon

Current Investigations. Report events in a crime or other event.

Moderators: Sheriff, The Deputies, The Deputized

Should Kinon still be afforded heals from Healers appauled by his Felony?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 18

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:13 pm

Kerrah wrote:
Lorikeet wrote:Read his textlog on the other thread.

Yes, and after reading that, it's quite clear to me that Kinon is innocent. Yes, he killed Boo Boo. But immediately after he sunstoned that she needed to be healed in the arena. And then she was chained to town, where she was healed.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Kinon hasn't passed 3rd so he can't use a bloodblade effectively, so it's not like he was going to PND her.

Accidents happen in the arena. This wasn't malicious, it was an accident.

Personally I think Boo Boo should be sued for defamation of character, but that'd be up to Kinon to take up.

While I understand why you would interpret that, you don't have the whole story. He laughed and ran away to the observation room leaving BBK to believe that he had done it on purpose. Further when she spoke with him in prison he was still denying his actions. But like I said, that is in the past as far as BBK is concerned.

I would like to have a yo mama contest cause well... I just like them and Kinon would be a great match especially if you read earlier that I would have a lot of fodder to sling on his exile mama. I hope he will accept my challenge that ramp scallion! Vengeance is mine! Moo ha ha ha!

Your pal,
Pun
Pun'isher - Laughing Academy: We're not laughing with you...
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.
I support Chicken-Catcha-Glory in a light tomato sauce.

Frog
Exile

Post by Frog » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:18 pm

Chaykim wrote:I actually agree with this (Minus the profanity).

don't read this if you get offended easily, for christ's sake.

shut your godamn motherfucking cocksucking shit-filled mouth.

but: if we take out the profanity it's:

"shut your godmother sucking filled mouth"..

which actually sounds more profane.
Zynx wrote:So he is better than me at something. :(

Zynx
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Zynx » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:31 pm

Heya Folks

The ooc personality of Chaykim and his alts is obviously a fuck of exponential proportions. You shoulda seen what he tried to do during the newbielympics Trivia Contest as his alt Serius. I would go about the things he has done but it not worth my time.

SDC!

Zynx
Frog wrote:so he is better than me at something. :(

Kerrah
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Champion
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Kerrah » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:44 pm

Zynx wrote:Heya Folks

The ooc personality of Chaykim and his alts is obviously a fuck of exponential proportions. You shoulda seen what he tried to do during the newbielympics Trivia Contest as his alt Serius. I would go about the things he has done but it not worth my time.

SDC!

Zynx

Once again, maybe you should investigate what the fuck you're talking about before you speak. Serius is a good guy, and he had his reasons for doing what he did.

Get a clue before you try to claim self-righteousness.

Largo
Bane of the Black Heart
Race: Concealed
Player Status: Inactive

Post by Largo » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:05 pm

Kerrah wrote:
Zynx wrote:Heya Folks

SDC!

Zynx

Once again, maybe you should investigate what the fuck you're talking about before you speak. Serius is a good guy, and he had his reasons for doing what he did.

Get a clue before you try to claim self-righteousness.

That "good guy" has done everything from call my nine year old brother a "niggerwhore" unprovoked, to ripping off the mini mansion just because he could, to bitching at WoD because he thought they made a mistake, to making the character Wigfit just to try to piss me off.

You can think what you want, but Chaykim can eat a horse cock for all I care.

With sincere respect to you, maybe you should "get a clue" before you try to defend an asshole.

Kerrah
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Kerrah » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:28 pm

Largo wrote:That "good guy" has done everything from call my nine year old brother a "niggerwhore" unprovoked, to ripping off the mini mansion just because he could, to bitching at WoD because he thought they made a mistake, to making the character Wigfit just to try to piss me off.

With sincere respect to you, maybe you should "get a clue" before you try to defend an asshole.

Everyone's entitled to a mistake or two, and I'm just speaking from my own personal experience with him. Toward me and my own, he's been a good kid, so I defend based on that. Problem with this community is once someone has made a mistake they're pigeonholed into a stigma forever, even if they change.

I don't defend Chaykim's actions. But PWC is a lot different now, so I don't judge him for past foolishness since he hasn't repeated it recently, to my knowledge.

Without having been at the Newbielympics to see exactly what happened, I can't say for certain what took place, but I'm willing to bet he had a good reason for his actions.

Zynx
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Zynx » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:44 am

Heya Folks

Kerrah wrote:
Largo wrote:That "good guy" has done everything from call my nine year old brother a "niggerwhore" unprovoked, to ripping off the mini mansion just because he could, to bitching at WoD because he thought they made a mistake, to making the character Wigfit just to try to piss me off.

Everyone's entitled to a mistake or two, and I'm just speaking from my own personal experience with him. Toward me and my own, he's been a good kid, so I defend based on that. Problem with this community is once someone has made a mistake they're pigeonholed into a stigma forever, even if they change.

I don't defend Chaykim's actions. But PWC is a lot different now, so I don't judge him for past foolishness since he hasn't repeated it recently, to my knowledge.

Without having been at the Newbielympics to see exactly what happened, I can't say for certain what took place, but I'm willing to bet he had a good reason for his actions.

Since you obviously think I am talking out of my ass, I will go into the details. I was playing as one of my newer alts Anselm II and participating in the newbielympics Trivia Contest with a bunch of others including Serius. Anyway, once we had gotten a few questions out of the way, (several of which Serius got wrong), Serius decided to accuse Himitsu (The WoD member who was leading the contest) of favourtism and stupidity (or something along those lines) and take her to court. Himitsu managed to avoid court, but Serius then re-entered the area where the contest was taking place an non-anonymously began handing out bk to everyone present while calling poor Himi some very nasty things and swearing profusely at everyone. Kiril D'Sol, Perkusi and Farhope were the other WoD members present who can corroborate this story. So if you seriously thing Seriues/Chaykin etc etc etc has changed his ways you need to re-analyze the evidence.

Serius and his 'friends' are snerts plain and simple. If you want to be his friend fine, maybe it will help him change his ways, but don't bitch at me if I think (on perfectly reasonable grounds) he is a jerk.

SDC!

Zynx

Cena
The Puddleby Raiders
Profession: Fighter

Post by Cena » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:33 am

Zynx wrote:
he is a jerk.

Largo
Bane of the Black Heart
Race: Concealed
Player Status: Inactive

Post by Largo » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:02 am

Kerrah wrote:

A mistake or two, sure. His problem is that he continues to be a douche, and the fact he still tries to defend most of his bullshit. There's been no apology, nothing. All he's done is try and hide behind the kings of KI (who I don't mean any disrespect to) while causing more trouble.

Chaykim is a snert that should have been banned after his first offense. I'm sure there are people who would agree with me on this.

On another note, this is the only time I've ever wished Lassair was present in a thread to do my bitching for me.

Chaykim
Exile

Post by Chaykim » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:28 am

Eldon wrote:OOC:

I've no idea how this got in Announcements. I'm moving it to where I *think* it was originally started.

It's a dated topic that may should be removed?

It was originally posted in "Case Reports". Yes, it can be removed.
Currently involved in the endless search for nothing.

noivad
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active

Post by noivad » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:03 am

No it shouldn't be removed, I started it in Case reports long ago. We'll not have you covering your public record, Chaykim. It should go back in case reports where it belongs though, please. Thanks.

Zynx
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Zynx » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:49 pm

Heya Folks

Haha! Now he has two threads (at least for the moment) instead of one dedicated to his bad record. He must be real special :twisted:

Crazy Sexy Cool! :P

SDC!

Zynx

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:39 pm

It would be a miscarriage of justice and history to erase the past and the post. Outrageous to cover up as badly as a congressional page scandal by sweeping it under the rug!

I say! Let it live! Let it stay! Let it be! Let-tuce and tomato!!

Your pal,
Pun
Pun'isher - Laughing Academy: We're not laughing with you...
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.
I support Chicken-Catcha-Glory in a light tomato sauce.