Murder: Kinon

Current Investigations. Report events in a crime or other event.

Moderators: Sheriff, The Deputies, The Deputized

Should Kinon still be afforded heals from Healers appauled by his Felony?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 18

Chaykim
Exile

Post by Chaykim » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:44 am

Last time I checked, killing people in the Arena isn't trouble, it was Boo Boo that started the court case, if I'm not mistaken. If you don't want to be attacked, don't go into the Arena, it's as simple as that.
Currently involved in the endless search for nothing.

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:41 am

Chaykim wrote:Last time I checked, killing people in the Arena isn't trouble, it was Boo Boo that started the court case, if I'm not mistaken. If you don't want to be attacked, don't go into the Arena, it's as simple as that.

Don't lure people there under false pretenses. It's as simple as that. Asshat.

It appears that while the overall numbers of people in CL is holding steady or slowly declining, the incidence of asshats is on the rise.
This sig pic removed by Vagile

Chaykim
Exile

Post by Chaykim » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:45 am

False pretenses? Everyone knows that you can kill people in the Arena.

[offtopic]
Woot, 40,000th article!
[/offtopic]
Currently involved in the endless search for nothing.

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:43 am

Chaykim wrote:False pretenses? Everyone knows that you can kill people in the Arena.

So far the story I have is that you asked a Healer to come help you in the PK area. Healer help is healing help. I seriously doubt that if you asked her to come so you could kill her and laugh at her that she would have come or filed suit against you or had a few threads here about you being an asshat.

This is two for you.
This sig pic removed by Vagile

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:50 am

Chaykim wrote:Last time I checked, killing people in the Arena isn't trouble, it was Boo Boo that started the court case, if I'm not mistaken. If you don't want to be attacked, don't go into the Arena, it's as simple as that.

I submit this as exhibit#1. Aha! Admission of Kinon's own evil intent. BBK went to help Kinon on his personal ss to her after she had gone to coli to heal a fallen.

Besides, the trial is over, Kinon got his pun'ishment. Get over yourself Kinon! Accept it! Admit it! Don't cower behind these frail excuses and explanations.

I challenge you to a duel! But not just any duel. A witty pun duel. Beware the wrath of pun. Be prepared to be groaned to death. I will accept a yo mama challenge. I say we meet on ermmm ooc: Saturday at....em......some time for an ss yo mama and pun duel you squirmy Kinon! I will defend fair Boo Boo Kitty's honor. You scoundrel!!

Your pal,
Pun
Pun'isher - Laughing Academy: We're not laughing with you...
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.
I support Chicken-Catcha-Glory in a light tomato sauce.

Cena
The Puddleby Raiders
Profession: Fighter
Race: Fen'neko

Post by Cena » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:06 am

Halos been killed many times in the arena and he doesnt bitch about it. If it were on purpose that would be kinda dumb thing to do, but as Kinon says "she was in the corss fire" if every healer sued over a fighter killing them in the ARENA (come on its the arena youre gunna die) then I would be getting more jury exp!

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:40 am

Cena wrote:Halos been killed many times in the arena and he doesnt bitch about it. If it were on purpose that would be kinda dumb thing to do, but as Kinon says "she was in the corss fire" if every healer sued over a fighter killing them in the ARENA (come on its the arena youre gunna die) then I would be getting more jury exp!

Boo boo is not bitching about it. She has put it behind her. She used the her court system as it is intended. If she was wrong, she would have been found frivolous. She was not. Kinon was sentenced and served his time.

If every healer wants to sue, that is their perogative. So, why the whining about being taken to court? The main point of this topic to begin with was that if a healer chooses not to heal an exile that has wronged them by being evil, then the healer should not get bk for this.

What is your position on this? What is Kinon's chicken position on this. I still want a duel with Kinon. That is if he doesn't run and hide.

Your pal,
Pun
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:41 am

Cena wrote:If it were on purpose that would be kinda dumb thing to do, but as Kinon says "she was in the corss fire"!

Read his last post. That is a clear admission of intent and guilt and he actually might be that stupid. It is plain as the nose on your face, but it s-not that funny looking.

Your pal,
Pun

Cena
The Puddleby Raiders
Profession: Fighter

Post by Cena » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:04 am

Pun'isher wrote:
If every healer wants to sue, that is their perogative. So, why the whining about being taken to court? The main point of this topic to begin with was that if a healer chooses not to heal an exile that has wronged them by being evil, then the healer should not get bk for this.

What is your position on this? What is Kinon's chicken position on this. I still want a duel with Kinon. That is if he doesn't run and hide.

Your pal,
Pun

My position on this is, if a healer doesn't want to heal someone..fine, whatever, deal with it, but that gives the person they wont heal every right to bk bomb them, whatever, deal with it.

Oh and youre 3rd circle Kinon is still 2nd, why duel him? Waste of your time...you'll win easy.

Lorikeet
Pogue Mahone
Pogue Mahone
Profession: Healer
Player Status: Active

Post by Lorikeet » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:27 pm

Pun'isher wrote:
Cena wrote:If it were on purpose that would be kinda dumb thing to do, but as Kinon says "she was in the corss fire"!

Read his last post. That is a clear admission of intent and guilt and he actually might be that stupid. It is plain as the nose on your face, but it s-not that funny looking.

Your pal,
Pun

Read his textlog on the other thread.

Kerrah
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Champion
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Kerrah » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:41 pm

Lorikeet wrote:Read his textlog on the other thread.

Yes, and after reading that, it's quite clear to me that Kinon is innocent. Yes, he killed Boo Boo. But immediately after he sunstoned that she needed to be healed in the arena. And then she was chained to town, where she was healed.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Kinon hasn't passed 3rd so he can't use a bloodblade effectively, so it's not like he was going to PND her.

Accidents happen in the arena. This wasn't malicious, it was an accident.

Personally I think Boo Boo should be sued for defamation of character, but that'd be up to Kinon to take up.

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:47 pm

Cena wrote:
Pun'isher wrote:

Your pal,
Pun

My position on this is, if a healer doesn't want to heal someone..fine, whatever, deal with it, but that gives the person they wont heal every right to bk bomb them, whatever, deal with it.

Oh and youre 3rd circle Kinon is still 2nd, why duel him? Waste of your time...you'll win easy.

I want to pun duel him. Not duel duel him. You know yo mama and all.

TreeBeard
Exile

Post by TreeBeard » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:53 pm

not to get involved too muc here, but if I accidently killed a healer in Arena, I would laugh too. It could easily have been an accident, and laughing may have happened because he didn't assume that everyone would freak out like little bitches over it? If TB somehow killed Megami, he would lolomgtehpwned her, and probably chain her around for a while before getting her healed. That said, she's still my friend, even if she tries to stab me a lot.

All I'm saying is, maybe you guys are blowing this out of proportion. If you want it to be IC, I could see a court case happening (in good spirits of course) but to make this big of an issue over something that could easily have been an accident might be over the top. The shit that went down with the password stuff was asshat, but this is silly. Everyone knows that healers fall in arena, sometimes on purpose sometimes by mistake. We all laugh, get a healer, and move on. Kinon shouldn't be an exception because people hate him.

TreeBeard
Exile

Post by TreeBeard » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:54 pm

I think Pun's yo mamma battle sounds plenty good ;)

Yo momma's teeth so yellow, everytime she smiles the traffic slows down!

I saw yo momma kickin a can down the street, asked her what she was doin.. she said "moving".

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:05 pm

TreeBeard wrote: We all laugh, get a healer, and move on. Kinon shouldn't be an exception because people hate him.

Precisely TreeBeard. That is why a yo mama contest would be fun and we could squash this like that. I know. I will start another poll. Like I said, BBK is not bad she is past this (and this is totally ic btw). But, I am itching fo yo mama!

Your pal,
Pun