Alleged Great Axe Thievery

Current Investigations. Report events in a crime or other event.

Moderators: Sheriff, The Deputies, The Deputized

Pun'isher
Exile

Alleged Great Axe Thievery

Post by Pun'isher » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:44 pm

I took this report on....um.... *rifles through notes* Well I took this report see and it is report #1

I was in TC when I overheard a dispute between Chaykim and Cena. So, being the vigilant deputy that I am, I approached Chaykim to get his information. Chaykim reported that one day off island, he lent Cena a Great Axe and although Cena promised to return it, he didn't.

So, I approached Cena and asked him about this. He denied the allegation and proceeded to show my the only weapon he claimed to have and and it was an axe.

The matter was taken to court with Chaykim suing Cena...

Cena was found innocent. Therefore, I must close this case for now, unless new evidence comes to light.

End of report....
Pun'isher - Laughing Academy: We're not laughing with you...
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.
I support Chicken-Catcha-Glory in a light tomato sauce.

Pun'isher
Exile

Post by Pun'isher » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:12 pm

In recent developments related to the home robberies, it was discovered that Chaykim seems to have his missing GA in his possession. However, by his own admission, he may have fled Puddleby in its entirety for other lands.

This case is closed for good. I mean it. Done. Finito

Your pal
Deputy Pun
Pun'isher - Laughing Academy: We're not laughing with you...
Skirwan wrote:If you can do a Zo Batman icon, Hoggle is fired and you get his desk.
I support Chicken-Catcha-Glory in a light tomato sauce.