Mystic Purg

Polls, discussion and commentary on suggested issues.

Moderators: Lorikeet, CL GMs

Mac
Exile
Profession: PWC Salandra
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Active

Mystic Purg

Post by Mac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:14 am

Can mystics please get some skill similar to purg that allows them to get home safely? By far the weakest class in terms of game design and yet they have almost no way of running away from death or depart situations.

Krane
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Spambot

Re: Mystic Purg

Post by Krane » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:09 am

yeah would be consistent

what about a free perma mark in mystic buildng ?

Whirl wind
Exile
Profession: Sky Mystic
Race: Human
Player Status: Active

Post by Whirl wind » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:16 am

I feel like it would be totally within IC boundaries to have some kind of permanent teleport "spot" in the town mystic academy or even have it be in south town somewhere. Could set it up as some quest to make an amulet or ring or what have you or just have to toss a few ranks at it and then buy one (same way purg pends are set up.)

Considering colmerts teleport circles, the teleport stones, the mirror teleport tech and such i figure our Academy's teleport trainer could come up with something point locked that was augmentedby the mystics in the academy. I agree that its an absolute pain when trying to do something you cant get/find support for and end up having to do multiple departs to achieve that goal or just to get back to town because something got messed up.
Who needs the Mainland? I've got a floating island!

Org du Lac
Exile

Post by Org du Lac » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:41 pm

This sounds like something that would make sense to implement at the JM level for some nominal cost and like 30 ranks. It'd be great for questers and AMs too, but IMO they need to learn how to depart ;).