"Slow Chain" Use

Polls, discussion and commentary on suggested issues.

Moderators: Lorikeet, CL GMs

Mac
Exile
Profession: PWC Salandra
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Active

"Slow Chain" Use

Post by Mac » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:16 am

What ever happened to the suggestion about giving us the option to slowly/carefully use a chain on someone and make it so the chain wouldn't break on use.

The context was that if Player A is standing there with nothing around, no danger, no hurry, why can't they take a few seconds to carefully chain someone and remove the chance of the chain breaking. I recall that one GM said it was interesting or something and might be like a 5 second chaining freeze/animation, but they'd look into it.

Icy
Noble
Profession: All
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Inactive

Re: "Slow Chain" Use

Post by Icy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Mac wrote:What ever happened to the suggestion about giving us the option to slowly/carefully use a chain on someone and make it so the chain wouldn't break on use.

The context was that if Player A is standing there with nothing around, no danger, no hurry, why can't they take a few seconds to carefully chain someone and remove the chance of the chain breaking. I recall that one GM said it was interesting or something and might be like a 5 second chaining freeze/animation, but they'd look into it.

I like this idea alot. Nothings worse then sitting around a corpse for awhile then realizing no one can or will come to help and going to chain them only for your chain to break. Well the only thing that is worse is when it's your last chain breaking.
3/3/15 9:27:45a Icy has fallen to a Rat.