Cold&Snowy

Polls, discussion and commentary on suggested issues.

Moderators: Lorikeet, CL GMs

Post Reply
Killian
Exile
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Cold&Snowy

Post by Killian » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Can we have all the C&S places opened up this year? They are so nice!
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.

Killian
Exile
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by Killian » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:18 pm

I left a keg of beer in one of them years ago. I can't remember which one. That's really why I need em open.
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.

User avatar
thesquib
Exile
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by thesquib » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm

BEER!!
HWC Ruuk

User avatar
Yappy
CL GM
CL GM
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:48 am
Profession: GM
Race: Concealed
Player Status: Active

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by Yappy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

All of them? There may be an issue with opening Classic Cold and Snowy (I recall there being mirrors in there which lead to long closed areas), but I imagine that the north field seasonal area will make an appearance.

User avatar
Jazz
Zouclougiest Alliance
Zouclougiest Alliance
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:52 pm
Profession: Ranger
Race: Halfling
Player Status: Active
Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by Jazz » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Awww shucks... good old mirror room... anyone have a sketch of that still?
Bang a rang!

User avatar
Fogtripper
Noble
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:41 am
Profession: Walker of Ether
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot
Location: a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by Fogtripper » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Jazz wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Awww shucks... good old mirror room... anyone have a sketch of that still?
I think I have The Known World maps printed out somewhere in a dusty box. No screen shots however.


Wish someone had Ton's old pages saved in a safe place.

This is a sad state of affairs:
https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_prof ... clan&e=com

User avatar
thesquib
Exile
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 am
Profession: Fighter
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by thesquib » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 am

This may be going off topic, but what makes an area be closed?
HWC Ruuk

User avatar
Icy
Noble
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:14 pm
Profession: All
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Inactive

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by Icy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Yappy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm
All of them? There may be an issue with opening Classic Cold and Snowy (I recall there being mirrors in there which lead to long closed areas), but I imagine that the north field seasonal area will make an appearance.
Sir/Ma'am. There are also the gnome area near RC as well as an area that I have never been on Metz island near the north side of the island. Classic might be a bit boring at the moment considering we have the cloud instance but feel free to spruce it up. I'll give you permission. -Icy
3/3/15 9:27:45a Icy has fallen to a Rat.

Killian
Exile
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Re: Cold&Snowy

Post by Killian » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Icy wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:19 pm
Yappy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm
All of them? There may be an issue with opening Classic Cold and Snowy (I recall there being mirrors in there which lead to long closed areas), but I imagine that the north field seasonal area will make an appearance.
Sir/Ma'am. There are also the gnome area near RC as well as an area that I have never been on Metz island near the north side of the island. Classic might be a bit boring at the moment considering we have the cloud instance but feel free to spruce it up. I'll give you permission. -Icy
Aye and the one that I thought was in savannah once. Heard of another area but I have only been to two of them.
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.

Post Reply