Numbers? Please!

A place to discuss CL related projects.

Moderators: Sheriff, The Deputies

Would you rather

See no numbers (and have the CLUMP on official DT sites)?
25%
See the numbers (and have the CLUMP off DT sites)?
44%
I don't care/know.
31%

Total votes: 16

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive

Re: Numbers? Please!

Post by Skirwan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Overlord wrote:
Skirwan wrote:I've always called the inability to move after falling 'deathlock'. I think it's a far clearer description, personally.
Sadly, I agree. Damnit Skir, we've agreed on something, now what?
You continue to grow as a human being until eventually you come to agree with me on everything.

Duh.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

Overlord
Exile

Post by Overlord » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Skirwan wrote:
Overlord wrote:
Skirwan wrote:I've always called the inability to move after falling 'deathlock'. I think it's a far clearer description, personally.
Sadly, I agree. Damnit Skir, we've agreed on something, now what?
You continue to grow as a human being until eventually you come to agree with me on everything.

Duh.
And when we agree on everything that means I've lost all mental capabilities and reached the retirement home and the daily pill seperator deluxe.
Cinnamon wrote:Ever feel like you organised a rally for the homeless only to have anti-abortion and anti-american and pro-gay activists show up and that guy with the rainbow wig and his John 3:16 sign?

Raul
Noble

Post by Raul » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:42 pm

skirwan you kinda got owned

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:55 am

I call it crappy design and working without a net. The answer to being able to heal people fast using nothing but trained ranks is to hard code a tax. I guess it's better than soft coding a cap. Naw, they're both bullshit.

We're free to flame now, right Noi?
This sig pic removed by Vagile

Skirwan
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Ghorak Zo
Player Status: Inactive

Post by Skirwan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:06 am

Raul wrote:skirwan you kinda got owned
No, I just gave Overlord the opportunity to demonstrate his need for further personal growth.
“However,” said Dumbledore, speaking very slowly and clearly so that none of them could miss a word, “you will find that I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me.”

noivad
Order of the White Elephant
Order of the White Elephant
Profession: Fighter
Race: Sylvan
Player Status: Active

Post by noivad » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:52 am

Cinnamon wrote:
I call it crappy design and working without a net. The answer to being able to heal people fast using nothing but trained ranks is to hard code a tax. I guess it's better than soft coding a cap. Naw, they're both bullshit.

We're free to flame now, right Noi?
Hmmm.... well this thread's run it's course i guess so....
I've never been asked permission for a thread to turn south into flamage. What an odd feeling. :?:

Part of me wants to say "sure" but really there's an area for that. Why don't you quote the post you want to flame and start a new thread in FWitB. That way you and I don't have to worry about anyone crossing lines where I'd have to edit or much with a post.
http://www.clanlord.net/
Org Du Lac's bestiary: http://bestiary.clanlord.net/index.html
Gil Galad’s Pirates http://pirates.clanlord.net/ & Ranger Studies: http://studies.clanlord.net/
?security warning:View cert•CL players assess valid by refs

Cinnamon
Sun Dragon Clan
Sun Dragon Clan

Post by Cinnamon » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:39 am

Spoilsport. :evil:
This sig pic removed by Vagile