Moderators: Kani, CL GMs

Talas
Exile
Profession: Fighter
Race: Concealed
Player Status: Active

Re: Channel Master Help

Post by Talas » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm

From a guy who estimated Flotsam Meshra to be a pretty powerful morph (you can judge yourself if i was right or not) I say that you underestimate Shadowcat Huntress in that list. It's nearly at the same level like Crookbeak Kestrel just with the difference that nearly all Rangers have full Feline family but not full Avian...

Emerald, Lesser Sarra'yrm and Orga Loathing would have been on less than 750 imo

Chmee
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko

Post by Chmee » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:29 pm

I didn't underestimate anything. The estimates aren't mine, they're the bestiary's.
Chmee, Ranger, Open Hands.

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Daimoth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Bestiary doesn't have correct numbers, and that's okay because those would be really hard to get. It's just very crude ballparks.
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Chmee
Exile
Profession: Ranger

Post by Chmee » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:01 am

As I said earlier, the Bestiary itself notes that its numbers aren't exact. It also asks that if you're aware of a more than 20% variation, to please inform Org du Lac of that fact so he can update the data.

If there's a very large variation in the Atkus required to hit the EP variaty of GDs compared to GDs found elsewhere, perhaps they're actually two different critters - or perhaps this very large variation is an exception to the general rule of ±10%. Or perhaps the general rule isn't broad enough.

I dunno. Generally, I swing at stuff, and I either hit it or I don't. I rarely consider numbers. 8)
Chmee, Ranger, Open Hands.