- Posts: 599
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 am
- Profession: Fighter
- Race: Concealed
- Player Status: Active
- Location: Munich, Germany
What i forgot to mention is:
* You need to have movements on what you want to track with the belt.
* The command to track is "/useitem beltofthewild /track Creaturename_without_any_typos"
* The command to track with the strange leaf is "/useitem left Creaturename_without_any_typos"
* The strange leaf is consumed when it is used (you eat it) - but you'll see that in the movie.
* Multitracking is possible with 7 ranks - but i think it needs to have the 2nd monster closer when you started the 2nd try. You can see that when I enter the mob and track the artak i think close to the end of the movie.
I'm gonna cross-post this in the rangers section. I just didn't want to keep it a secret for those who consider to be tracking rangers...
- Order of the White Elephant
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 am
- Profession: *.Stereotype
- Race: Human
- Player Status: Inactive
- Location: So Cal, USA
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:39 pm
- Profession: Mystic
- Race: Sylvan
- Player Status: Spambot
- Location: Puzzle Island