Unfinished Story: Orga Stronghold

A repository for stories, poetry, songs, limericks and tales.

Moderator: Vagile

Kani
Red Quill
Red Quill
Profession: Ranger
Race: Sylvan

Post by Kani » Mon May 15, 2006 10:15 am

~Garr~ wrote:Also, I have no idea if it's related or not, but there were a few catapult fragment diagrams found on Gungla island. I have no idea if they're related or not, but might be good to check into it in case it has something to do with Katpus.
As I recall, these were found just after a discussion here on the Sentinel of a catapult for rapid transit (as opposed to a catapult for town defense).
The obstacle is the path.

Starsword Eojek
Exile
Profession: Fighter
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot

Re: Unfinished Story: Orga Stronghold

Post by Starsword Eojek » Thu May 08, 2008 10:07 pm

Current bit on this. Orga Stronghold Sacked, Bartok wacked, bit of catapult found.

Malkor; though why people still trust him for anything beyond self service is beyond me; stole the catapult part after Bartok was felled, having edged in close while people were celebrating their victory.

Currently everyone is in agreement: the orga are wierd, and wear little in the way of deoderant.

Fundin
Dwarven Militia
Dwarven Militia
Race: Dwarf
Player Status: Active

Re: Unfinished Story: Orga Stronghold

Post by Fundin » Fri May 09, 2008 2:14 pm

EAT/PAG pulled the plug and have left the orga to keep the OS and the catapult, we're happy with the extra PF training we got. If Malkor still has his part it's no use anyway as we aren't going back again. He can stuff it where the sun don't shine :twisted:
99 Bottles of Beer on the wall....
and 99 in my fridge :-D

------
CLAN LORD MAP REPOSITORY
Old maps, new maps, got any maps?
http://www.tidyup.co.uk/clanlord/site/index.html

Kalian
Exile
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Spambot

Re:

Post by Kalian » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:37 am

Kani wrote:
~Garr~ wrote:Also, I have no idea if it's related or not, but there were a few catapult fragment diagrams found on Gungla island. I have no idea if they're related or not, but might be good to check into it in case it has something to do with Katpus.
As I recall, these were found just after a discussion here on the Sentinel of a catapult for rapid transit (as opposed to a catapult for town defense).
I now have 2 catapult diagrams in my possession, both found in the OS. Katpus won't take them and I also cannot combine them. Maybe after all the pieces are found and reassembled then she will take the diagrams. I Guess we wait until Malkor decides to give up his piece.