Fine Tea and cakes. Come gossip about anyone you like.
- Rising Claw
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:10 am
- Profession: Champion/Bard
- Race: Human
- Player Status: Spambot
- Location: Smiling inanely somwhere
Exciting news with the discovery of a teapot in Junko's pile of refuse. Will this mean that we will no longer have to go to a bath house or booze hall to get tea?
- Red Quill
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 7:53 am
Is that teapot obtainable? I thought it was "background art". (Most junk in the junk yard clears after a chaos storm, and the teapot was not one of these items that cleared.)
We'll see about getting J her teapot!
- Sun Dragon Clan
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:36 pm
- Location: Puddleby
I heard a certain Chicken claim that Junko slipped him a teapot. Sic 'im!
Sun Dragon Clan
- Posts: 964
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:27 pm
- Location: Bawk!
*gnaws on his teapot*
Change your sig to support Chicken Glory!
- Dwarven Militia
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:46 am
Super Chicken wrote:*gnaws on J'nder's teapot*
Corrected it fer ya.