Moderator: Vagile

Killian
Exile
Profession: Ranger
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Re: election prediction

Post by Killian » Tue May 30, 2017 6:05 pm

We need cheap slave labor(being a dick but it's true for many folks here). What we pay them is so low, In my mind they are slaves. Most folks in this world refuse to sweat and get dirty on a day to day basis. If everyone would open their eyes and get off this....hmm.. "I deserve it all mentality" and Bust your ass, sweating it out, sacrificing your time to get dirty. Then Only then, there would be no market for slave labor.

That is the only reason we have let so many spanish folks in. So that the US/me Can take advantage of them. Dem/rep are both to blame. Pretty much all of us. Mexico is a great country with great people. I'm sure we can find other ways to help them. Hell Many of the richest folks in America own vacation property there. They now it's great. That is why they buy it. Taking advantage of them is to good to pass up tho.

Yes i'm drawing a parallel with all the other immigration Not just in the U.S. but also any county in this small world of ours. We are all human. Country doesn't matter.

If I can't do it myself then it doesn't need to be done unless I can pay for it. For a fair price for both parties.

I have no issue with taking in refugees from war torn country's. We do need to screen them. But my issue is, How many will be taken advantage of once they are here???? That is no life.
If I can help you in any way. Please ask.

reckinyards
Noble
Profession: #&$@
Race: Ghorak Zo

Post by reckinyards » Wed May 31, 2017 2:26 am

ya great idea bro. do you even know whats happening in those countries that are letting in those "screened" refugees? lmao. step into real world, son.
11/2/09 7:02:10p Gustave says, "my fight is very vectorized"

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Daimoth » Wed May 31, 2017 5:03 am

Killian wrote:
Yes i'm drawing a parallel with all the other immigration Not just in the U.S. but also any county in this small world of ours. We are all human. Country doesn't matter.
Country does matter, though. We should be more beholden to our countrymen than to everyone else. The president and our politicians are responsible for us and accountable to us - not to the rest of the world. The moment people think different is the moment they're taken advantage of. I don't know how many more examples of that taking place in Europe need to happen before people realize that altruistic globalist humanism garbage that low tier arts colleges pound into people is catastrophic from any kind of pragmatic perspective.
Killian wrote:But my issue is, How many will be taken advantage of once they are here???? That is no life.
How many refugees are actually going to go back once the war is over? Let's be real here. Very few. Despite the entire refugee-taking construct being one that is supposed to be temporary. They're not being taken advantage of.

Meanwhile Europe is mostly being overrun by North African migrants from Niger and other countries through Libya, but are still called "refugees". Places where women reproduce on average around 7 kids per woman.
Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Maeght
Trainer
Race: Halfling

Post by Maeght » Wed May 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Daimoth wrote: Country does matter, though. We should be more beholden to our countrymen than to everyone else. The president and our politicians are responsible for us and accountable to us - not to the rest of the world. The moment people think different is the moment they're taken advantage of. I don't know how many more examples of that taking place in Europe need to happen before people realize that altruistic globalist humanism garbage that low tier arts colleges pound into people is catastrophic from any kind of pragmatic perspective.
Or, it's exactly what Christ expects from people who claim to be Christian, i.e. somewhere around 75% of US residents.

Because you see, that same altruistic garbage is Christ's message.

reckinyards
Noble

Post by reckinyards » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:26 am

very sad to see what the left has become and how much they would rather see the potus fail than see him and the country succeed :/

Chmee
Exile

Post by Chmee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:46 am

The Duffle Blog (look it up) posted an article claiming that ISIS objected to Gifford's post because it infringes on ISIS' right to do that kind of thing. :lol:
Chmee, Ranger, Open Hands.

reckinyards
Noble

Post by reckinyards » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:34 pm

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=3b0_1429153240 just another day in cucked out pro immigration paris

Maeght
Trainer

Post by Maeght » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:19 pm

reckinyards wrote:very sad to see what the left has become and how much they would rather see the potus fail than see him and the country succeed :/
Trump is destroying the country, so he's failing completely on his own.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/0 ... 40x480.jpg

Breitbart. You're one sad little monkey.

Org du Lac
Exile

Post by Org du Lac » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:42 pm

reckinyards wrote:https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=3b0_1429153240 just another day in cucked out pro immigration paris
Congrats you posted a video that's more than 6 years old, which refers to to one street in Paris blocked once a week for a while (not sure how long it went on). Praying in the street has been illegal since 2011, probably in response to this event happening. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... lawed.html

reckinyards
Noble

Post by reckinyards » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Org du Lac wrote:
reckinyards wrote:https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=3b0_1429153240 just another day in cucked out pro immigration paris
Congrats you posted a video that's more than 6 years old, which refers to to one street in Paris blocked once a week for a while (not sure how long it went on). Praying in the street has been illegal since 2011, probably in response to this event happening. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... lawed.html
look heres one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36yc1QV0YSk find the correct date of that one too please

reckinyards
Noble

Post by reckinyards » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:15 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... ople-mown/ two attacks in two weeks. to think maeght and the left see stuff like this as an acceptable price for letting immigrants in is just really really sad and disturbing :shock: :shock:

Maeght
Trainer

Post by Maeght » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:25 pm

reckinyards wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... ople-mown/ two attacks in two weeks. to think maeght and the left see stuff like this as an acceptable price for letting immigrants in is just really really sad and disturbing :shock: :shock:
Yes, because god knows children have been committing many of these acts, so they should be bottled up in the countries that are murdering them.

You are a selfish ignorant young man.

reckinyards
Noble

Post by reckinyards » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

let me guess, maeght defended the incident and said something like id rather have terror attacks at home if we can just let in immigrants. haha backwards lefty completely out of touch with reality. when liberals start defending terrorism though.....

reckinyards
Noble

Post by reckinyards » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/14/europe/uk ... type=Email

further proof that mayor khan is a cuck

Borzon