Moderator: Vagile

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath
Profession: Destroyer of Worlds
Race: Fen'neko
Player Status: Active

Re: election prediction

Post by Daimoth » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Extreme level disparity is community disparity.

Maeght
Trainer
Profession: Ranger
Race: Halfling

Post by Maeght » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:44 pm

reckinyards wrote:yup the liberal media is cancer
It only seems that way to conservatives whose base is aging out and their children are all moving to the cities.

You'll be dead and/or irrelevant long before the cancer will kill you. All you have to do it look at the demographic projections. WASPs aren't reproducing themselves at replacement rates and it's just a matter of time before women and minorities take over.

Oh, you'll thrash harder and try to further restrict voting rights, but it's just a matter of time.

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath

Post by Daimoth » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:03 pm

"biggest display of dominance in the history of canada"

A handshake

How do people read huffpo

Gorvin
Noble
Profession: Champion
Race: Dwarf

Post by Gorvin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Daimoth wrote:Image

A handshake

They're just making fun of that weird handshake Trump does where he yanks on the other guy's hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv3ESZ0oQyM

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath

Post by Daimoth » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Gorvin wrote:
Daimoth wrote:Image

A handshake

They're just making fun of that weird handshake Trump does where he yanks on the other guy's hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv3ESZ0oQyM
ya I am well aware friend

reckinyards
Noble
Profession: #&$@
Race: Ghorak Zo

Post by reckinyards » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0o9clVQu8 LMAO so many of my fellow millennials are pieces of trash, i.e., the rioters causing chaos and destruction because hillary lost
11/2/09 7:02:10p Gustave says, "my fight is very vectorized"

Maeght
Trainer
Profession: Ranger
Race: Halfling

Post by Maeght » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 pm

It's not because Hillary lost, it's because some of you elected a racist, narcissistic, and incompetent dick.

He's going get tired of not getting to be dictator or people are going to get tired of him trying to be.

Calil
Fresh off the Boat

Post by Calil » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Zelkhorn wrote:I'm…into painting.
Hi there, PERSON-WHO-CLANS Zelkhorn. I like you most of the time, but not every time, when I see you.

I painted for a few years. I was really good at it. I was better than you are at it, most likely. I'm better than most people at most things -- that's how I know that.
My policy concerns are also better than yours. I'll show you:

I was doodling the other day, and I think I may have accidentally drawn a bunny-rabbit. Now show me yours. Then we can know for sure who has the better politics: me. I have the better politics. And also we can know who the better person is: it's me.
Other painters and former painters can challenge me too, but they'll lose.

When you lose, Daimoth has to write a 500 word essay on what he refers to as "Globalism."
You can decide what Daimoth has to do if I lose.
When you lose, reckinyards has to start taking his anti-psychotics and any other missing medications.
Reckinyards has to start taking his anti-psychotics and any other missing medications if I lose.

Your better,
PWC PWC Calil

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath

Post by Daimoth » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:12 am

Calil wrote:
When you lose, Daimoth has to write a 500 word essay on what he refers to as "Globalism."
This is great

Zelkhorn
Exile
Profession: Bloodmage
Race: Dwarf

Post by Zelkhorn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Calil wrote:
Zelkhorn wrote:I'm…into painting.
And also we can know who the better person is: it's me.
Other painters and former painters can challenge me too, but they'll lose.

You can decide what Daimoth has to do if I lose.
When you lose, reckinyards has to start taking his anti-psychotics and any other missing medications.
Reckinyards has to start taking his anti-psychotics and any other missing medications if I lose.

Your better,
PWC PWC Calil
Dearest Calil,

I'd like to immediately and respectfully concede defeat on the grounds that my masturbatory watercoloring is zero match for your obviously kingly art-eye.

There's not enough cocaine in this world to gift me the confidence necessary to challenge a superior being such as yourself. Tail between my legs, I retreat.

Very much looking forward to being trampled underfoot by your elaborate victory parade,
PWC Zelkhorn

ps. I still have your shieldstone.
pps. I want to see that essay on globalism.

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath

Post by Daimoth » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Destian
Trainer
Profession: Healer/Slug Wrangler
Race: Human
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Destian » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:05 pm

reckinyards wrote:yup the liberal media is cancer
The media these days in general is cancer because every major outlet is owned by one rich asshole or another that inevitably has a stake in elections.

And I'm not sure how anyone can still like Trump when he went back on his word about doing the one thing he said he would do and absolutely SHOULD have done, and that is throw Clinton in jail.

Not for running against him, but for the mountains of other sketchy shit she and the Clinton foundation have been up to for decades now.

Seriously, didn't he let her off the hook during his ACCEPTANCE speech? Why would he still have anyone's support after just rolling over on what's probably the most important thing he could've done for this country?

If he can't even keep his word on throwing ONE hideously corrupt politician in jail, how do you expect him to do anything else of value?
A video guide to healer pets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ejD_9X1io
"Solomon chuckles"

Daimoth
Llehn ryn Rhav'tsath

Post by Daimoth » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Hes actively seeking to accomplish more of what he promised than any president during at least my lifetime. All despite the most intense organized political and media opposition.

He could bring crime and unemployment to zero and CNN would still run a month long campaign detailing every sobbing mother and child he doomed due to his fascist policy of enforcing the law. Or theyll find some woman who claims shes been in seven abusive relationships because she felt it was normal based on the president's behavior. Or they'll run a side-by-side of sensitive justin trudeau's abs with that photo of Trump eating a big mac

Destian
Trainer
Profession: Healer/Slug Wrangler
Race: Human
Player Status: Spambot

Post by Destian » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 am

Daimoth wrote:Hes actively seeking to accomplish more of what he promised than any president during at least my lifetime. All despite the most intense organized political and media opposition.
"Actively seeking" doesn't mean much in a world where people understand the PR value of "intentions", though. Should we give Obama credit for all of the things he "actively sought" to do for the American people but were filibustered?

Until Hillary (and ideally Bill) is behind bars, it's all bullshit. If he can't even make good on THAT, then I don't have much hope for the other things he's outlined in his economic plan (things that sound worthwhile, I mean, like preventing the mass exporting of American jobs).

The TPP is dead, for now, but until Clinton is out of the race forever, I'm not convinced they won't try to ram it down our throats again...
A video guide to healer pets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ejD_9X1io
"Solomon chuckles"

Org du Lac
Exile

Post by Org du Lac » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 am

Destian wrote: "Actively seeking" doesn't mean much in a world where people understand the PR value of "intentions", though. Should we give Obama credit for all of the things he "actively sought" to do for the American people but were filibustered?

Until Hillary (and ideally Bill) is behind bars, it's all bullshit. If he can't even make good on THAT, then I don't have much hope for the other things he's outlined in his economic plan (things that sound worthwhile, I mean, like preventing the mass exporting of American jobs).

The TPP is dead, for now, but until Clinton is out of the race forever, I'm not convinced they won't try to ram it down our throats again...
Considering that Trump has been friends with the Clintons for decades (and their daughters are friends too), I'd estimate the probability of him moving against them is approximately 0. Did you take him seriously when he was chanting "lock her up"? That was vote pandering at its finest.